We had a chance to check these pets out on the PTR, and not only do these pets look amazing, each of the 13 Raiding With Leashes III pets has a unique idle animation or interaction!
- Abyssius (pictured above, left) - Is periodically dazed, crumbles apart, and then pulls itself back together.
- Chaos Pup (pictured above, middle) - Runs rapidly in a circle making stomping noises as it runs.
- Grotesque (pictured above, right) - Occasionally sits down and freezes in a perched gargoyle pose.
- Fragment of Anger (pictured above, left) - Turns red and enrages, causing it to grow larger.
- Fragment of Desire (pictured above, middle) - Causes nearby critters to become temporarily confused.
- Fragment of Suffering (pictured above, right) - Yells which fears nearby critters.
- Hyjal Wisp (pictured above, left) - Shoots out a golden beam that causes a small, green blossom tree to grow.
- Leviathan Hatchling (pictured above, middle) - Periodically falls over into a deep sleep.
- Sister of Temptation (pictured above, right) - Nearby critters become temporarily infatuated with her, causing a heart to appear over their heads.
- Stinkrot (pictured above, left) - Lets out a large audible burp which creates a gas cloud around it. Critters that wander into the gas are killed.
- Sunblade Micro-Defender (pictured above, middle) - Shoots out fel-chain lightning at nearby critters.
- Wretched Servant (pictured above, right) - Occasionally eats and drinks while standing.
The pet reward for collecting all 12 listed above is an especially unique pet. Peaceful and serene, K'ute (pictured right) cannot battle, but we think it would kick butt if it could!
K'ute plays a continuous wind chime-like sound when it is summoned out. Every now and then, it will have a singing animation similar to that of the Singing Sunflower. Additionally, nearby critters are sometimes blessed with Touch of the Naaru, causing a glowing blue emblem to appear over their heads.
The last pet that was recently datamined from the 6.1 PTR is the Race MiniZep (pictured left). It's not related to the Raiding With Leashes achievement, and instead comes from the Darkmoon Faire.
It's still unknown what we'll need to do to obtain this pet, but it probably has something do with the new racing mini-game coming to the faire in 6.1. Throughout the racecourse there are hostile MiniZeps dotted around, so better not confuse the racecourse version with the pet!