Make haste to the Broken Isles — there are new pets and challenges awaiting you there. Legion has arrived!
New Pets In Legion
There are 94 new pets to collect in the expansion. Some highlights include:
- 36 wild pets to capture
- 9 profession crafted pets
- 4 class-exclusive pets (pictured above); 2 from Druid Order Hall, 1 from Demon Hunter or Warlock Order Hall, and 1 from Shaman Order Hall
- 4 pets rewarded from achievements
- 6 pets from a new vendor in Breanni's shop in Dalaran (Broken Isles)
- 6 reputation pets
- ...and more!
Check out all of the new pets
New Pet Battle Features In Legion
This expansion brings not only new pets, but also some fun new features and challenges.
- A new toy: Narcissa's Mirror - The Magic Pet Mirror can make you look like your pet, but this new item will make your pet look like you!
- New pet battle weekly quest from a toy found in Azsuna.
- Max level characters will unlock Pet Battle World Quests. Over 30 different possible quests! At least 3 encounters will appear each day, with rewards ranging from Pet Charms to battlestones.
- New challenges and achievements involving Pet Battle World Quests. Complete Family Familiar by using pet teams comprised of one pet family to defeat Pet Trainers that appear as World Quests.
- Pet Journal cap can be increased to 1500! This requires Pocket Pet Portal, which earned from completing the achievement Battle on the Broken Isles.
We'll see you on the Broken Isles — happy collecting and battling!