Trivia Contest Terms
By entering WarcraftPets' Trivia Contest, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Winners will be chosen at random from those who submit the highest number of correct answers. For example, if 25 contestants answer all 15 questions correctly, we'll randomly choose three winners from among these 25. The first contestant chosen will be the first place winner; the second contestant chosen will be the second place winner; and so on.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will disqualify all entries. Entries will be accepted no later than 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday June 25, 2010.
- Winners will be announced in the WarcraftPets news section no later than June 29, 2010. Winners will be informed via email on June 26th, and prize packages will be distributed within 2 weeks of announcement.
- In the event that a winner is contacted via email but does not respond within 48 hours, that winner will forfeit his/her prize to another randomly chosen winner. Contestants should add WarcraftPets.com to their safe senders list to prevent prize notifications from being blocked by spam filters.
- All WarcraftPets contests are void where prohibited by national and international law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing that they reside in a state or territory that prohibits contests and are subject to any local, state or territorial laws. WarcraftPets accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
- Submissions must be completed accurately, adhering to the rules and guidelines outlined by our Trivia Contest. Any entries that do not adhere to contest guidelines will be disqualified.
- Limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will disqualify the contestant entirely.
- WarcraftPets cannot be held responsibile for extenuating circumstances that may postpone or terminate this contest. In the unlikely event that a contest is postponed or terminated, information will be posted in WarcraftPets news section.
- In the unlikely event that a prize package becomes unavailable prior to prize distribution, WarcraftPets reserves the right to make any prize package substitutions. All efforts will be made for substitutions to be of the same approximate value as the unavailable prize package.
- All WarcraftPets admins, volunteers, and site affiliates are not eligible to participate in this or any WarcraftPets contest.
- DISCLAIMER: WarcraftPets has no official ties to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.