Suggest a Pet Contest Terms
By entering WarcraftPets' Suggest a Pet contest, you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All submissions become the shared intellectual property of Brian Brolin, owner and operator of WarcraftPets.com, and the submitter. By submitting an entry into the Suggest a Pet contest, the contestant agrees to grant WarcraftPets the right to post or use the contestant's submission in any way that enhances the WarcraftPets website.
- Submissions featuring inappropriate material or adult themes will not be accepted. The WarcraftPets staff reserves all right to refuse any submissions that they define as unacceptable.
- Submissions will not be judged; rather winners will be chosen at random. The first contestant chosen will be the first place winner; the second contestant chosen will be the second place winner; and so on.
- Entries will be accepted no later than 11:59 PM (EST) on Friday Decemeber 11, 2009.
- Winners will be announced in the WarcraftPets news section no later than December 17, 2009. Winners will be informed via email on December 12th, and prize packages will be distributed within 2 weeks of announcement.
- In the event that a winner is contacted via email but does not respond within 48 hours, that winner will forfeit his/her prize to another randomly chosen winner. Contestants should add WarcraftPets.com to their safe senders list to prevent prize notifications from being blocked by spam filters.
- Any entry may be displayed in a public online gallery, along with the WarcraftPets username of the submitter. These may be selected at the discretion of the WarcraftPets staff or chosen at random.
- All WarcraftPets contests are void where prohibited by national and international law. The contestants assume the total responsibility of knowing that they reside in a state or territory that prohibits contests and are subject to any local, state or territorial laws. WarcraftPets accepts no responsibility for making these individual legal determinations.
- Submissions must be completed accurately, adhering to the rules and guidelines outlined by our Suggest a Pet contest. Any entries that do not adhere to contest guidelines will be disqualified.
- Limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries by the same person will disqualify the contestant entirely.
- WarcraftPets cannot be held responsibile for extenuating circumstances that may postpone or terminate this contest. In the unlikely event that a contest is postponed or terminated, information will be posted in WarcraftPets news section.
- In the unlikely event that a prize package becomes unavailable prior to prize distribution, WarcraftPets reserves the right to make any prize package substitutions. All efforts will be made for substitutions to be of the same approximate value as the unavailable prize package.
- All WarcraftPets admins, volunteers, and site affiliates are not eligible to participate in this or any WarcraftPets contest.
- DISCLAIMER: WarcraftPets has no official ties to Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. As such, we make no claims that contest submissions will have any impact upon the development of future WoW vanity pets.