My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

Critters NOT immune to sleep?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Profane

Pet Score: 3046

Critters NOT immune to sleep?

Postby Profane » June 27th, 2014, 1:45 pm

So I was doing a battle with my Rapna Whelk, and against a moth. I picked my whelk because it was SUPPOSED to be immune to that sleep from moth dust. Apparently not, I even SS'd it to put a ticket in to see wtf is up with Blizz. Anyone else had this happen?

Kendrah
MVP

Pet Score: 3418

Re: Critters NOT immune to sleep?

Postby Kendrah » June 27th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Hatkins621 wrote:So I was doing a battle with my Rapna Whelk, and against a moth. I picked my whelk because it was SUPPOSED to be immune to that sleep from moth dust. Apparently not, I even SS'd it to put a ticket in to see wtf is up with Blizz. Anyone else had this happen?

Well, they should be immune. Was it a higher level moth? I know my 100% skills will miss on wild pets that are a higher level then my current pet.

Profane

Pet Score: 3046

Postby Profane » June 27th, 2014, 3:52 pm

Kendrah wrote:
Hatkins621 wrote:So I was doing a battle with my Rapna Whelk, and against a moth. I picked my whelk because it was SUPPOSED to be immune to that sleep from moth dust. Apparently not, I even SS'd it to put a ticket in to see wtf is up with Blizz. Anyone else had this happen?

Well, they should be immune. Was it a higher level moth? I know my 100% skills will miss on wild pets that are a higher level then my current pet.

No, I mean it was one of the pandaren spirit boss's pets, but that's not a higher LEVEL. And immune should freaking mean immune....it's dumb.

Jerebear

Pet Score: 3465

Postby Jerebear » June 27th, 2014, 4:26 pm

It's a known bug involving Moth Dust
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829

Drudatz
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3105

Postby Drudatz » July 6th, 2014, 7:42 am

Hatkins621 wrote:No, I mean it was one of the pandaren spirit boss's pets, but that's not a higher LEVEL. And immune should freaking mean immune....it's dumb.

Thats a cheat blizzard uses all the time - back in Karrazahn they pull the same stun on my Owl - Immune to polymorph and then the boss polys me into a sheep....

Skavenged

Pet Score: 3298

Postby Skavenged » July 7th, 2014, 2:12 pm

I've had this happen several times to my rabbit. From what I can tell, it isn't just moths. I've been put to sleep by dragon abilities as well. One fight, it actually happened twice

Return to Pet Battles