Talk about bad luck!

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Nyrina4life
Pet Score:1788
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us
Talk about bad luck!

Post by Nyrina4life » December 7th, 2012, 6:02 am

Decided to be lazy and take a flight path early this morning, and flew over the Wetlands. There were over 10 Bog Beast spawns as I flew over. Once I landed, I quickly turned around and flew back to the area manually and there was not one to be found! Talk about rotten luck!

Mathew013
MVP
Pet Score:3694
Realm:Ghostlands-us

Re: Talk about bad luck!

Post by Mathew013 » December 7th, 2012, 6:17 am

It sounds more like this Cross Realm Zone thing (rather than bad luck)- I've had the same thing happen flying to Whisperwind Grove, in Felwood.
The flightpath takes you directly over Shatter Scar Vale, home of the elusive Minfernal. When I saw several Minfernal pets on my minimap, I could not believe my luck! I flew back within seconds, and all the minfernals were gone, and there was no players around. A telltale sign that CRZ takes place is when you land, the flightpath master vanishes, and then reappears.

>> Mat

Linaomine
Pet Score:8585
BattleTag®:jrevenge#1115
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Linaomine » December 7th, 2012, 9:04 am

Yes this is CRZ at its best! You are on your home realm while on the FP but when you land you are ported to the proper CRZ.

Breehit
Pet Score:2996
Realm:Galakrond-us

Post by Breehit » December 7th, 2012, 11:25 am

That explains a lot! The same thing happened to me when I was looking for the Snowy Owl. I saw a lot of them from the flight path, but there was nothing after I landed.

Bistromath
Pet Score:3055
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Bistromath » December 7th, 2012, 11:57 am

CRZ really needs to be taken out back and shot, but remember to double tap dont want it getting back up, and casue'in more trouble.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » December 7th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Breehit wrote:That explains a lot! The same thing happened to me when I was looking for the Snowy Owl. I saw a lot of them from the flight path, but there was nothing after I landed.

on my crz area i swear there is hundreds of those snowy owls, or everyone got theirs the first few days of it being released