(US) Need Guild Pets

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Whitemage87
Top Rater
Pet Score:3773
Realm:Daggerspine-us
(US) Need Guild Pets

Post by Whitemage87 » October 26th, 2014, 1:04 pm

I'm not really sure where to post this, so I figured I'd post it here.
As the title implies, I'm looking to collect the guild pets. I missed out on the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, unfortunately.. But I'm looking for an Alliance guild (or guilds) that will let me join to get Lil' Tarecgosa, the Dark Phoenix Hatchling, and the Armadillo Pup.

Preferably on Daggerspine, The Venture Co., or Kel'Thuzad.If none of those are available though, I'll try to make due :)

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Re: (US) Need Guild Pets

Post by Ranok » October 26th, 2014, 10:26 pm

As guilds themselves don't have levels anymore, don't need to look for ones that have specific pets. With pets like Lil' Tarcegosa, for example, it's YOU that needs exalted rep with the guild to be allowed to buy from guild vendor. Keep plugging away on whatever guild your toons currently have highest reputation with.

Whitemage87
Top Rater

Post by Whitemage87 » October 26th, 2014, 11:31 pm

They aren't based on guild levels, they're based on achievements. My guild (which is just my husband and I) has been working on getting "United Nations" for the phoenix hatchling, but we're still a few reps away.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » October 27th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Ranok wrote:As guilds themselves don't have levels anymore, don't need to look for ones that have specific pets. With pets like Lil' Tarcegosa, for example, it's YOU that needs exalted rep with the guild to be allowed to buy from guild vendor. Keep plugging away on whatever guild your toons currently have highest reputation with.
Yes and no. It's your rep level it uses, but the guild still needs to have the pet on its vendor (in this case, must have or have had someone in the guild with the legendary staff) for you to be able to buy it.

Ranok
MVP
Pet Score:13632
Realm:Stormrage-us

Post by Ranok » October 27th, 2014, 7:05 pm

Whitemage87 wrote:They aren't based on guild levels, they're based on achievements. My guild (which is just my husband and I) has been working on getting "United Nations" for the phoenix hatchling, but we're still a few reps away.
Thanks for the correction, will teach me to double-check my facts before making them public.

Ninjadog
Top Rater
Pet Score:7807
BattleTag®:Ninjadog#1643
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Ninjadog » October 29th, 2014, 8:18 am

I wish I could help on those servers. But if you're willing to level an alt on Stormrage allie side, I can invite you to the guild I'm in. We have all those pets unlocked. Whisper Artemidor or Rafah; the guild is called <Born From Ashes>. I'd be glad to help out.

Whitemage87
Top Rater

Post by Whitemage87 » October 29th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Oh my goodness, thank you so much. I'll make a new char and message you. I can always try to sell a battle pet in the AH to get enough money to buy them after I rep up :)

My battletag is Whitemage87#1488 add me so I'll know when you're online :)

Sheeter
Pet Score:2608
Realm:Nordrassil-us

Post by Sheeter » October 31st, 2014, 2:04 pm

Ninjadog wrote:I wish I could help on those servers. But if you're willing to level an alt on Stormrage allie side, I can invite you to the guild I'm in. We have all those pets unlocked. Whisper Artemidor or Rafah; the guild is called <Born From Ashes>. I'd be glad to help out.
Thank you very much!!! You made it possible for me to get Lil' Tarecgosa.