Need advice on AQ40

Share pet collecting news and advice.
The_guy
Pet Score:4714
Realm:Burning Blade-us
Need advice on AQ40

Post by The_guy » December 5th, 2012, 4:38 pm

Ive been able to do a lot of all the raids with only some mechanics messing me up on the old raids, but one thing i can not beat for some reason is The Twin Emperors. As a hunter i dont think its possible for me to solo it but if any hunter can maybe just give me a bit or advice on how to get past this boss =/.

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Re: Need advice on AQ40

Post by Talmar » December 5th, 2012, 4:44 pm

I'm afraid it won't be good advice but I solo'd it on my Hunter...Wirhl on Kirin Tor...the other day.

I didnt' do anything really that special. I just out DPS'd the healing they do, kept up Mend Pet. MD'd adds to my pet. Used my traps. It was quite a long fight for me but I managed to do it.

I'm BM spec and used the shale spider for the 8% Agi buff.

Jin
Pet Score:5378
Realm:Eonar-eu

Post by Jin » December 5th, 2012, 5:52 pm

I placed myself in the corner on the podium, back facing wall, and just dps'd them down. Takes a long time but isn't hard (and my gear is crappy too). I'm specced BM and used a spirit beast to keep me alive.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » December 5th, 2012, 6:09 pm

i am a hunter as well, sv/bm just dps the crap out of them. used misdirect to pet and made sure i kept that up as well as healing pet. i also brought some mythical healing potions for myself just in case. use stampede and your level 90 ability and it is over for those two :)

The_guy
Pet Score:4714
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by The_guy » December 5th, 2012, 6:35 pm

Thanks too all of the responses next time i log on ill try out each of them to see if i can beat them

Zenbuddhist
Pet Score:2092
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Zenbuddhist » December 5th, 2012, 10:49 pm

I quite literally just got that pet five minutes ago... though I was in a group. A buddy of mine and I tried to two man it, and it was just impossible. I'm only level 85. Tonight, we went in as a group of four and it was done in less than 30 seconds, and I lucked out and got the pet.