H-Madoran, Sunday late raid team, MM/PP/WCP

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Gimdolian
Pet Score:4624
BattleTag®:Gimdolian#1816
Realm:Madoran-us
H-Madoran, Sunday late raid team, MM/PP/WCP

Post by Gimdolian » May 11th, 2014, 10:15 pm

All

We are starting a new raid team from 8:30pm to 10:30pm server time on Sunday nights for now. iLevel of 525 is goal, looking for DPS and Heals at this time. We are doing Flex SoO, if interested whisper me, Gimdolian, in game for more details.

Thanks

Gimdolian

Hannabev
MVP
Pet Score:6081

Re: H-Madoran, Sunday late raid team, MM/PP/WCP

Post by Hannabev » May 14th, 2014, 3:50 pm

ohhh this may be something i want to do, but would need to BNet join. Could my husband join us as well (not is guild) He would be Heals. Ill talk to him.
<3 Gaska, Littlest Pet League and Galuna/Galesdra, Warcraft Pets - Madoran
-Hannabev/Hannay/Hannai *Horde mains*, User Friendly - Ysera
-Emme *Alliance main*, Return to Sender - Ysera

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » June 9th, 2014, 10:58 am

All

Just an update on the group, we have defeated all bosses in wing 1, the first 3 are basically on "farm" status as we one shot them this week even with some face pulls involved, Dixxey. We are always willing to accept new members but some spots that are not open are Warlock, we have 4 and hunters, we have 3. We are desperately needing Healers as I am scrambling every week to fill healer slots, I have 2 shammy healers though. Spots we have none of, Mages, Rogues, DK's, warriors (dps with tank offspec). I prefer these toons be on Madoran, but I do BNet some people in. Would like to start getting guild credit for the boss kills.

Any other questions, mail or whisper Gimdolian in game or Gamzon if I am on my WCP toon.

Thanks

Gim

Hannabev
MVP

Post by Hannabev » June 10th, 2014, 2:57 pm

My lvl 90 in WCP (Galuna) is a Druid Moonkin; newly boosted at ilvl 492, but I know how to play her (is my main class).
My husband is not in Guild, but is a Priest Healer (Thriller-Ysera) ilvl 532/533. I plan on running ToT LFR for some upgrades and upgrade best gear with Valor this weekend.
So we can possibly join the following weekend (6/22) if you like (I have to talk to him). Doubt you want to carry me this weekend :)

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » July 27th, 2014, 11:49 am

Ok, 2 quick things, if you are already in the group, we are trying to do Tuesday the 29th of July instead of Sunday at 8;15 pm server.

If you are not in the group currently and have a desire to participate either as a backup or a regular, here is what we are looking for. We are looking for a couple more healers, at this time it would be best if you had either a healing and dps spec or you had 2 toons, one a healer and 1 a dps that can participate. Please mail Gim your raiding experience, complete raiding, and the toon spec and ilevel that you wish to participate with. Gim will take each submission on a case by case evaluation, but remember the group already has 3 hunters and 4 warlocks that regularly attend, their spots will not be taken because someone feels they are better at playing the toon. This is for fun, but I am not going to add people just willy nilly, we have a good chemistry and are doing well and we know the strats we will be using. If you join, please be able to adjust to our strats. There are a million ways to kill each boss, our way may not be the "best" but it is our way and we succeed with it.

A reminder, just because you send Gim all this information does NOT obligate the group to accept you into the run, this is a process for us to use to add people we feel will add to the current group dynamic.

Thanks

Gimdolian/Gandorlin/Gamzon

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » July 28th, 2014, 9:44 pm

As a clarification, for those interested in the raid group, we are looking for these classes in specific:

Rogues, Deathknights, Ret paladins, Healing Monk, Boomkins, Enhance Shammy, Ele Shammy, mages

We are a friendly group, we get along, we don't compete with hard feelings, it is friendly competition and no one is criticized. We don't want "elitists" we want enjoyable company for the group. Follow the application process above and we will get back wth you.

Thanks

Gimdolian

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » July 29th, 2014, 5:26 pm

Another clarification, I am not taking anymore Bnet invites for flex, the toon must be in one of the three guilds, the reasoning for this is so that we can start working on guild cheevs for MM in the near future.

Thanks

Gim

Neruatus

Post by Neruatus » July 29th, 2014, 8:03 pm

Want me to switch over to MM, Gim?

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » July 30th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Not yet

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » August 11th, 2014, 11:23 pm

Wonderful run all Sunday night, we downed wing 2 on the first time we attempted all 4 bosses, Shaman gave us a little trouble but now the guild has credit for 2 wings of SoO for the cheev for SoO. Lets keep up the great work!

Gim

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » August 31st, 2014, 7:51 pm

Just an update, downed wings 1 and 2 in one night this week, Sunday going at Wing 3. Team is doing great, if you are interested in joining us, looking for Melee, a few posts above is the process and lets get to wing 4 for the pets, I need a Kovok:P

Gim

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » September 10th, 2014, 5:33 pm

Update to what we are currently looking for, Melee, that is it, Ret Pally with Holy offspec in case we need a healer one night, Enhance Shaman, DK or Rogues!

Thanks

Gim

Theboss
Pet Score:778
BattleTag®:TheBOSS#1363

Post by Theboss » September 25th, 2014, 2:06 am

Hey It's Gotmilko I was wondering if i could get back into the raiding groups, i havent gotten to join in a while cause of school and the vacation trips i had at the end of the summer, my item level is 532.

Thanks, Drew

Hannabev
MVP

Post by Hannabev » October 28th, 2014, 3:06 pm

Hi Gimdo, just wondering how the raids are going now with the patch. I am hearing that Garrosh is easier now(?).

Keivan
Pet Score:2404
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Keivan » October 30th, 2014, 8:21 pm

Hi Gim, I'd like to see about joining in on raids. In WoD I'll be looking to level DK and warrior first then probably priest and rogue usually play whatever toon is needed, figure Fu will have warrior covered so probably DK for raiding

Gimdolian

Post by Gimdolian » July 6th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Alright, update time. We have started hellfire and have downed the first two bosses. If you are interested in joining us, there is a post a few back with the process to go about this. We are full on hunters, shadow priests and mages. Also good on Druids, can always use a healer but have a dps off spec. Need a rogue, ours went and got a job.

Requirements: I think we decided on a 650 I level, willingness to listen and take directions. Honestly, if you think you know everything and can lead the raid better than me, start your own group. We do require you to join us on a provisional basis to start so the team can get a feel for you. We have fun but know when it is time to shush and play. You can mail Gimdolian in game your information and we can go from there.

Thanks

Gim