Disappearing Flawless Battle Stone

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Humbelle
Pet Score:4574
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Disappearing Flawless Battle Stone

Post by Humbelle » December 4th, 2012, 12:12 pm

I received a flawless battle stone from a pet battle, but was not sure which pet I wanted to use it on. So I logged out and intended to use it the next day and it is just gone. :cry: I tried to do an item restore, but it is not showing up in there either.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Zaelo
Pet Score:5086
Realm:Vek'nilash-us

Re: Disappearing Flawless Battle Stone

Post by Zaelo » December 4th, 2012, 12:33 pm

Humbelle wrote:I received a flawless battle stone from a pet battle, but was not sure which pet I wanted to use it on. So I logged out and intended to use it the next day and it is just gone. :cry: I tried to do an item restore, but it is not showing up in there either.

Has anyone else had this problem?
Yes, twice.
Both times I opened a ticket, and a GM sent one in my mailbox 24-48 hours later.

GM told me to check my bank first though, as apparently for some, it appears there. So check the bank of the character you got it on, and if it's not there, open a ticket.

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Post by Hellomynameis » December 4th, 2012, 12:46 pm

I've read about this, so the two times I have gotten these I stayed logged in until I found out what pet to use it on. I figured it better to use it asap, than to possibly losing it.

Lunarific
Top Rater
Pet Score:4359
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Lunarific » December 4th, 2012, 3:18 pm

I had this happen to me once as well, wondered if I was going crazy >.< GM didn't restore it, just told me to send a bug report, so I did.

Zaelo

Post by Zaelo » December 4th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Lunarific wrote:I had this happen to me once as well, wondered if I was going crazy >.< GM didn't restore it, just told me to send a bug report, so I did.
Really? :(
Guess I was lucky to get mine back twice.. you should open a new ticket I bet you'd get it back!

Humbelle
Pet Score:4574
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Humbelle » December 7th, 2012, 3:08 pm

I was very excited to receive an answer to my ticket today!

"Thank you for contacting Blizzrd Entertainment regarding this. I apologize for the wait, as you can imagine, things have been a little crazy around here lately. I have had a chance to go over the issue here and I think I can help. ^_^

Hey there! I took a look at your inventory to see if I could find this item for you. It appeared to be undleted but showed that it was in "bank slot 47623367". As I assume you don't have 5 million bank slots, I deleted the item and had it resent to your mail so that it wouldn't be lost. Good luck out there and happy looting! =)"

Yay!! :-) Can you imagine 5 million bank slots?? O.O

Thanks everyone for the responses!

Zaelo

Post by Zaelo » December 7th, 2012, 3:41 pm

Humbelle wrote:I was very excited to receive an answer to my ticket today!

"Thank you for contacting Blizzrd Entertainment regarding this. I apologize for the wait, as you can imagine, things have been a little crazy around here lately. I have had a chance to go over the issue here and I think I can help. ^_^

Hey there! I took a look at your inventory to see if I could find this item for you. It appeared to be undleted but showed that it was in "bank slot 47623367". As I assume you don't have 5 million bank slots, I deleted the item and had it resent to your mail so that it wouldn't be lost. Good luck out there and happy looting! =)"

Yay!! :-) Can you imagine 5 million bank slots?? O.O

Thanks everyone for the responses!
Hahahaha, that must be what happened to me too, as the GM was first telling me it was in my bank. Good thing I checked though because it wasn't!!

Hreinn
Pet Score:1731
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Hreinn » December 7th, 2012, 4:34 pm

I had the same issue of my Flawless Battle Stone not being there after saying that I had received it. I put in a ticket and the GM told me that it was in my bank in the 4-millionth-something slot which, obviously, isn't a thing. The GM then mailed it to me.

NathKnave
Top Rater
Pet Score:6469
Realm:Aerie Peak-us

Post by NathKnave » December 7th, 2012, 10:26 pm

WTB 5,000,000 banks slots!