Ethereal Soul-Trader Value?

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us
Ethereal Soul-Trader Value?

Post by Wakamaru » September 2nd, 2014, 2:29 am

I'm interested in tracking down a Ethereal Soul-Trader for a friend of mine because it's his favorite pet and I would love to give him one as a gift. I traded for mine quite a long time ago and the value has changed drastically since then. My question is, with the innumerable dupe waves (including the one this week) and countless EST's available... what is a realistic trade value on a EST?

Of course I realize these things vary server to server, I'm just looking for a general trade margin. Any input would be much appreciated!

RIP UndermineJournal!

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Wakamaru on September 2nd, 2014, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
@TamerWakamaru

Charlott
Top Rater
Pet Score:11193
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: Ethereal Soul-Trader Value?

Post by Charlott » September 2nd, 2014, 3:40 am

They're about 19k on Illidan right now, and I see people spamming it (& the others- rc, stc, etc) for 20k each even on medium pop servers. I've seen prices decline even in the last week on a few of the 'big' tcg pets though, so you might be better off waiting a few days to see if it happens to the EST. Some of the ones that were 20-30k seem to be around 15k now on high pop realms.

And I'm not saying you should buy a dupe... (cause who wants to encourage that), but it's probably near impossible to avoid these days + all the exploited pets will make even the "legit" ones cheap. So yea :/

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » September 2nd, 2014, 4:06 am

Thanks for the info Charlott! I've noticed a lot of the major pets this week in the 23k-32k range on my own server and we rarely get hit by the cheap influx of these pets. I would certainly like to avoid buying dupes, but I really don't see how that is possible anymore. There is really no real way to prove a legit pet from a duped pets, aside from scratching the card our self. Even if we buy from a non-Spammer, chances are it's a resell or something.

Ideally I'd prefer to trade for one of these, so I'm trying to figure out what is and isn't a reasonable offer. :)
@TamerWakamaru

Goldash
Pet Score:4825
BattleTag®:Insane#1813
Realm:Barthilas-us

Post by Goldash » September 2nd, 2014, 4:58 pm

Frostmourne had them for 15k

Simmias
Pet Score:4458
Realm:Frostmourne-us

Post by Simmias » September 3rd, 2014, 1:03 am

around 15k to 30k ish these days.

Prices dropped hard :(

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » September 3rd, 2014, 1:32 am

Thank you for the input Goldash & Simmias! I appreciate it greatly :)
@TamerWakamaru