Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Faithhealer » August 23rd, 2014, 10:20 am

Wakamaru wrote:
@[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] - You put in a lot of effort to obtain your super-adorable Red Panda. Level him up to enjoy the full capacity of his or her cuteness!
[profile]Wakamaru[/profile] I almost didn't make it. I couldn't stand hearing the noises my [pet]Red Panda[/pet] made every time it got injured. We made it to 25 and are now testing our skills on worthy enemies.

[profile]Koriala[/profile] you wanted a handful of pets to level. So I took a look around realized you were missing a [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] so find and level one of those. While you work on that you can level [pet]Murkalot[/pet] who has taken on Yu'la for me alone, and [pet]Treasure Goblin[/pet] because it's fun watching people try and pick up his loot while he follows you around.

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » August 24th, 2014, 8:22 am

Sffcorgi wrote:[url=http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Graven/#page1c]@Graven[/url] needs to work on snakes, I think. Plissken, Bootstrap, Slinky, Candystripe, Stringfellow, Lampropeltis, and all their ilk are feeling neglected. Pick three for some special attention.
In the words of a famous archaeologist; "Why'd it have to be snakes?"

Just kidding though, I love snakes. So much that I decided to show them some proper attention. Now all 24 of them have been stoned, named and levelled - that's Whitesnake, Plissken, Acanthophis, Lampropeltis, Bootstrap, Stringfellow, Candystripe, Cottonmouth, Stretch, Slim, Squiggle, Long, Ripcord, Whipcrack, Slinky, Shimmy, Coily, Greensleeves, Nagaina, Parselmouth, Wyrmtongue, Alice, Jake, and Rumplesnakeskin!

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile] I don't know what kind of challenge you want, but how about this little trio of pets for you to work on? Some of my personal favourites - [pet]Searing Scorchling[/pet], [pet]Magical Crawdad[/pet] and [pet]Mojo[/pet].

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » August 24th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Beana wrote: Furkel!! You have some non boring pets left!! What about Darting Hatchling (lil raptor!) and a Darkmoon Hatchling (it's like an evil chicken!) to level?
My lil' raptor and evil chicken are both 25, and not nearly as boring as I'd thought!

Graven, I ended up looking through your entire collection because there's a ton of clever names in there! I picked three favorites: Claptrap the [pet]Spineclaw Crab[/pet], Grunch the [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] and Bucket the [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet] (I GET IT).

Also, honorable mention goes to your two cranes, Niles and Frasier.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13317
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » August 24th, 2014, 7:24 pm

So my Teldrassil Sprout and Withers are ready for winter! :)

Furkel! We meet again, I was thinking about Thundercats today.... And you have a Panther Cub and a Cheetah Cub not leveled..... And because I laughed at the name "Over" you get to level your Festival Lantern too.

****NEXT POSTER***** 2 pets for me please :)

Wakamaru
MVP
Pet Score:12165
BattleTag®:Wakamaru#1375
Realm:Bladefist-us

Post by Wakamaru » August 25th, 2014, 6:40 am

Furkel wrote: Wakamaru, I don't want you to end up like me, lvling all your fun pets first and then realizing you're left with a billion boring rats, snakes, rabbits and moths - so I'll give you one of each, why not! [pet]Wharf Rat[/pet], [pet]King Snake[/pet], [pet]Elfin Rabbit[/pet] and [pet]Crimson Moth[/pet]!
This round of pets are now level 25 and have helped me cross the 300 level 25 mile markets.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

To whomever assigns my pets: I'd like 3 non-cageable pets please. Thanks in advance! :D
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

@[pet]Beana[/pet] - One of my favorite models in game is the Mana Wyrm model introduced during the Burning Crusade expansion. Why don't you level up your [pet]Mana Wyrmling[/pet] and [pet]Shimmering Wyrmling[/pet] and see how their magic handles enemies at level 25!
@TamerWakamaru

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » August 25th, 2014, 8:22 am

My [pet]Black Lamb[/pet] is no longer a lamb now at level 25 and so @ [profile]Wakamaru[/profile], I think you should level up your adorable [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet] next :3

/Xin

Labyrinthe
MVP

Post by Labyrinthe » August 26th, 2014, 2:49 am

It's been forever but I'm finally back to revisiting this thread!

[profile]Xinnara[/profile], why don't you level up your brand new [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet]? If you're feeling motivated, get your [pet]Droplet of Y'Shaarj[/pet] done, too!

~*~*~

I'd like to request that whoever gets me gives me at least one (or more!) pet from each of these categories to level up (Critter, Aquatic, Beast, & Flying). Thanks :)

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » August 26th, 2014, 4:05 am

Renja wrote:[profile]Hermy[/profile], I recall you like to do a group of pets so for you I task with [pet]Fishy[/pet], [pet]Tiny Goldfish[/pet], [pet]Tiny Red Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny Green Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny Blue Carp[/pet], [pet]Tiny White Carp[/pet]. Also I noticed you don't seem to have a [pet]Wanderer's Festival Hatchling[/pet] yet and the weekend is drawing near again :)
My Level 25 fish tank is overflowing with all of its new additions!

[profile]Labyrinthe[/profile], I've chosen some fairly uninspiring pets for you: [pet]Albino Snake[/pet], [pet]Yellow Moth[/pet], [pet]Roach[/pet], [pet]Strand Crab[/pet].

PS: [profile]Graven[/profile] - I was just skimming and saw that as well as our Whitesnake, we have named our Hyacinth Macaw (Bucket) the same name too. :lol: We must be around the same vintage, I think! (And maybe [profile]Furkel[/profile] too.)

Windrider
Pet Score:1500
Realm:Ghostlands-eu

Post by Windrider » August 26th, 2014, 11:15 am

Wow, first post here! I've yet to get a level 25, so I'm hoping this thread can give me a little push!
[profile]Hermy[/profile], how about keeping the peace and training both your [pet]Harmonious Porcupette[/pet] and [pet]Vengeful Porcupette[/pet]? :D

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » August 27th, 2014, 12:43 am

Xinnara wrote: @ [profile]Wakamaru[/profile], I think you should level up your adorable [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet] next :3
My [pet]Gazelle Pawn[/pet] has reach level 25 and is more adorable than ever!

To whomever assigns my pets: I'd like 3 non-cageable pets please. Thanks in advance! :D

@[pet]Windrider[/pet] - Welcome to the thread, Windrider! I think it is only fitting that you make you [pet]Wind Rider Cub[/pet] the first level 25 in your stable!
@TamerWakamaru

Yumehayla
Pet Score:6536
Realm:Steamwheedle Cartel-eu

Post by Yumehayla » August 28th, 2014, 2:38 pm

[profile]Wakamaru[/profile]-> How about a [pet]Frog[/pet], a [pet]Fel Flame[/pet], and a [pet]Fledgling Buzzard[/pet], for an F team xD?

I'd like 3 pets as well, please! :D

Kendernau
Pet Score:3429
Realm:Quel'dorei-us

Post by Kendernau » August 28th, 2014, 6:06 pm

[profile]Yumehayla[/profile], how about your [pet]Baby Ape[/pet], [pet]Chuck[/pet], and [pet]Winterspring Cub[/pet].

Three pets for me sounds like a good idea too...feel free to pick all level 1-3s and I'll level them as a team.

Koritsi
Top Rater
Pet Score:11617
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Koritsi » August 28th, 2014, 6:34 pm

Pyrephoenix wrote:
My assigned five are all finally leveled (was on vacation and managing to deal with real life for a bit). Koritsi, a triple-A task for you: [pet]Amethyst Shale Hatchling[/pet], [pet]Ashstone Core[/pet], and [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet].

Whoever gets me, perhaps a plethora this time? ;)
Ok [profile]Kendernau[/profile] our kitchen sink is clogged so I think you should suffer with me and level a trio of slimy pets: [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet], [pet]Living Fluid[/pet] & [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet].

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » August 29th, 2014, 10:15 am

Furkel wrote:
Zenon wrote: [profile]Furkel[/profile], I have no poetic talents, but I can tell when a creature earn for something, and I can see poor Pollux earning to be on same level as his less tainted sibling! [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] needs to be reunited with Castor (Why is your Water Waveling not named Castor? :) ) !
See, if only I were clever enough to name my pets after greek mythology twins - as it is, my thought process was more like "well I guess it's made of pollution so... I'll just shorten that a bit and add an X at the end because cool!" ANYWAY, he's lvl 25 now if nothing else.

Arwyn, that works out nicely to one pet from each family: [pet]Turquoise Turtle[/pet], [pet]Sunfur Panda[/pet], [pet]Gazelle Fawn[/pet], [pet]Nether Faerie Dragon[/pet], [pet]Tiny Snowman[/pet], [pet]Green Wing Macaw[/pet], [pet]Ashleaf Spriteling[/pet], [pet]Jade Oozeling[/pet], [pet]Tiny Harvester[/pet] AND one of my all-time undead favorites: [pet]Infested Bear Cub[/pet]. Have fun!
Turquoise Turtle✅
Sunfur Panda✅
Gazelle Fawn✅
Nether Faerie Dragon✅
Tiny Snowman✅
Green Wing Macaw ✅
Ashleaf Sprite✅
Jade Oozeling✅
Tiny Harvester✅
Infested Bear Cub✅

Koritsi I've got 3 for you: Get your [pet]creepy crate[/pet], [pet]deathy[/pet], and [pet]curious oracle hatchling[/pet] up to par!

Next poster: I need a project. Another group of 10 would be fantastic

Wakamaru
MVP

Post by Wakamaru » August 30th, 2014, 3:29 am

Yumehayla wrote:[profile]Wakamaru[/profile]-> How about a [pet]Frog[/pet], a [pet]Fel Flame[/pet], and a [pet]Fledgling Buzzard[/pet], for an F team xD?
My little f team F’d up the competition and reached the epic capital F proportion of 25 together!

@ [profile] Arwyn3 [/profile] - Summer is coming to a close before we know it and Autumn will soon cause our beloved plants and flowers to wilt and go dormant. Get some of your flora-like pets up to level 25 so they can withstand the onset of winter!

[pet]Ammen Vale Lashling[/pet], [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet], [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet], [pet]Fungal Abomination[/pet], [pet]Ruby Sapling[/pet], [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet], [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet], [pet]Teldrassil Sproutling[/pet], [pet]Terrible Turnip[/pet], [pet]Tiny Bog Beast[/pet]
@TamerWakamaru

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » August 30th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Beana wrote:Furkel! We meet again, I was thinking about Thundercats today.... And you have a Panther Cub and a Cheetah Cub not leveled..... And because I laughed at the name "Over" you get to level your Festival Lantern too.
I'm glad you laughed at it, because any logic that might have been behind that name is long since forgotten. Anyway, all three are lvl 25 now!

Wakamaru, why not work on some of your poor unlucky lvl 13's? [pet]Baby Ape[/pet], [pet]Stinkbug[/pet] and [pet]Twilight Iguana[/pet]!

Jathal
Pet Score:4806
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Jathal » August 30th, 2014, 4:17 pm

My Singing Sunflower is finally in full bloom.

Furkel, your Magic Lamp doesn't seem to be Glow-ing as bright as it could be. How about boosting up the brightness a bit and level the poor bugger to 25.

Koriala
Top Rater
Pet Score:9330
BattleTag®:Filsket#1453
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Koriala » August 31st, 2014, 12:52 pm

Well, I finally knuckled down and got myself a singing sunflower, who is now levelled along with the others :) Jathal, the infested bear cub is MEGA cute, how about trying to pick up a better quality one and then levelling that cutiepie up? :)

A couple for me this time, and if you can think of a theme that'd be awesome!

Furkel
Top Rater

Post by Furkel » August 31st, 2014, 3:50 pm

My [pet]Magic Lamp[/pet] is brighter than ever; it's either the giant 18.6 watt LED bulb I put in there or just the fact that I got it to 25.

Koriala, why not celebrate your pet collection achievements... by levelling the rewards? Your [pet]Venus[/pet] and [pet]Celestial Dragon[/pet] are waiting!

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Post by Graven » August 31st, 2014, 5:49 pm

Furkel wrote:Graven, I ended up looking through your entire collection because there's a ton of clever names in there! I picked three favorites: Claptrap the [pet]Spineclaw Crab[/pet], Grunch the [pet]Rotten Little Helper[/pet] and Bucket the [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet] (I GET IT).

Also, honorable mention goes to your two cranes, Niles and Frasier.
Aw thanks. My goal is eventually name every pet in the journal - long way to go still. :)

Anyway, Claptrap is making a bit more sense now he's grown up, Grunch is still a rotten little chap, and Bucket is, well, keeping up appearances. ;)
Also, Frasier and Niles are a bit older and wiser but their rivalry is as strong as ever.

Back at you with a challenge [profile]Furkel[/profile] - time to get the toolbox out because Chikn the [pet]Mechanical Chicken[/pet] and Skwerl the [pet]Mechanical Squirrel[/pet] are bound to need some repairs on their way to 25. While you're at it, your new [pet]Landro's Lil' XT[/pet] Tiny Tympa (love it!) looks so excited to get into battle he might just pass out. :)