wow account hacked, got lucky...now what?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Echinacea
Pet Score:10214
Realm:Ravencrest-us
wow account hacked, got lucky...now what?

Post by Echinacea » August 1st, 2014, 9:24 am

i have a 90th night elf shadow priest on Ravencrest that ive been levelling since november. The past couple months ive been levelling my troll shadow priest on another account on the same server.

unbeknownst to me, my alliance account got hacked and i didnt know it until i got an email from blizzard.

I reset security, log in and got all my stuff back.......including 75k gold i didnt have before!

now, my night elf account has pets out the wazoo but nothing super special (i.e. rare finds or expensive pets) and my horde account was brand new...the only toon i have on the server, no pets, no money etc.

I do a neutral auction house transfer and voila, money. (im saving 9k for special flight training at 70 and 80).

I mostly solo doing battle pets and killing mobs to get to pet battles and do pugs while doing that and farming minerals/herbs

i had already bought chrominus and corefire imp off the market from my herb/mineral sales and i added anubiseth idol, darkmoon zeppelin, fungal abomination, nether ray fry, pocket reaver, clockwork gnome, magical crawdad, harmonius porcupette, zandalari toenibbler and kneebiter and a few others i cant remember at the moment.

what else is a must have for pet battles that is purchasable from AH? i do want to farm unborn valk when i can and maybe get ragnaros and tree thingy from blizzard store like i did with the other account.

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Re: wow account hacked, got lucky...now what?

Post by Hermy » August 1st, 2014, 10:52 am

I'd definitely try & nab a Pandaren Water Spirit if you don't have one. Part of the very popular (and useful) Chrominus/PWS/Valk team that is awesome for the tournament & Beast of Fable.

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » August 1st, 2014, 11:15 am

that is actually one that i purchased but cant add to collection yet....ditto for darkmoon zeppelin. im guessing because they were sold at 25th level and i have yet to level a pet to 25.

also, ive looked in the guides here but havent found what the acronyms mean when people say p/p, p/s, s/s etc.

i guess when i start playing other players it will get a LOT harder than pets in the wild or battling the tamers ive fought so far

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » August 1st, 2014, 11:39 am

That refers to the breed

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/breeds/

and yes. You can't learn any pets that are higher level than your highest level pet so you'll be able to learn those other pets once you get a level 25 pet.

Echinacea

Post by Echinacea » August 1st, 2014, 11:58 am

Kpb321 wrote:That refers to the breed

http://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pet-battles/breeds/

and yes. You can't learn any pets that are higher level than your highest level pet so you'll be able to learn those other pets once you get a level 25 pet.
thanks!

i cant wait to get to timeless and level up enough pets to 25 to do the celestial tournament