Ideas for connected realms?

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu
Ideas for connected realms?

Post by Mehetabel » July 21st, 2014, 6:02 pm

I'm just curious, with so many realms being connected both in the US and EU, if there is any plan to link them on the realm pet leaderboard pages? For example so that the ranking list for connected realms A, B and C is one joint list?
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Denverrunner
MVP
Pet Score:6503
BattleTag®:denverrunner#1152
Realm:Arathor-us

Re: Ideas for connected realms?

Post by Denverrunner » July 21st, 2014, 7:14 pm

That would be nice to have all connected realms grouped on here. I bet it is a backend nightmare. :(

Mehetabel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13557
Realm:Lightbringer-eu

Post by Mehetabel » July 22nd, 2014, 3:19 am

Yeah, I agree Talalara, if would be nice to have inactive people removed from the rankings as well.
Come join us in the WarcraftPets In-Game Community (EU)! Request invite here: https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18420

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » July 22nd, 2014, 6:13 am

Inactive accounts are purged from our site altogether after 18 months of inactivity (with the exception of MVPs). But we might look into an option to "hide" people who haven't been active from 6 months or longer from the leaderboards.

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » July 22nd, 2014, 8:26 am

It would be cool to hide inactive but I'd want it to be a toggle the user can choose to use. Personally, I don't mind if someone has an inactive account I'd like to know where I rank next to them. I don't want to feel like I'm 1st on a server only to have those accounts become active when the expansion launches and I drop to 12th.

Just my two cents,
Kalium

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » July 24th, 2014, 9:17 am

Kalium wrote:It would be cool to hide inactive but I'd want it to be a toggle the user can choose to use.
That's what I was thinking -- it would be a user-controlled toggle.