Battle stone suggestions?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Lesliedavenport
Pet Score:2053
Realm:Hyjal-us
Battle stone suggestions?

Post by Lesliedavenport » July 6th, 2014, 7:35 pm

Hi,

I have a Flawless Battle Stone and a Flawless Beast Battle Stone and need advice on which of the pets would be best served brought to Rare. I have lots of pets, just am not sure yet which are going to be my best contenders!

Thanks all,
Leslie

Kel
Pet Score:4788
BattleTag®:TerribleTim#1747
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Re: Battle stone suggestions?

Post by Kel » July 6th, 2014, 9:48 pm

I guess it depends on what you're doing. If you're talking PvE stuff, dailies and such, the ones use the most are a spider, Mr. Grubbs, the Zandalari dinosaurs.
HayWire Motorsports
Tacoma, Washington
http://www.haywire-racing.com

Lesliedavenport
Pet Score:2053
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Lesliedavenport » July 7th, 2014, 1:06 am

Thanks for that reply :) I have three Zandalari dinos, and all of them are already rare, I cheat and bought them at AH. ;)

Anyone else? What do you think about snakes?

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » July 7th, 2014, 1:33 am

This list should help you: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2978 . As you'll notice, beast, flying and critter have the most uncommon quality pets so you'll most likely benefit most from using your BoE stone on one of those types of pets.

From those three families some pets I might suggest considering for stoning are: P/P Yellow Moth (it's the only moth that comes in this breed), Death Adder Hatchling (S/S breed in particular is a super popular PVP pet), Feline Familiar (I don't use it much myself but it has a mix of abilities which make it strong against multiple families, so is popular with many players).

I personally would not stone any wild caught pets unless they are one of the harder ones to find.

And FYI Zandalari dinos are rare quality by default. :)

Felinovan
Pet Score:3677
Realm:Azuremyst-us

Post by Felinovan » July 19th, 2014, 1:48 am

At first i stock piled a bunch til i could make a decision . Then i used them on pets based on the forums to defeat all of the celestial tourney trainers. Regardless, you really cant go wrong. GL :ugeek: