I cannot get ANY trainers to give me quests.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Phyre
Pet Score:2336
Realm:Garona-us
I cannot get ANY trainers to give me quests.

Post by Phyre » June 12th, 2014, 6:37 pm

I must have done , looks like 4 of the quests from trainer, a long time ago.. have not done much with pet battles in awhile. Now when I go to a trainer/Tamer to get the quest going ... I cannot find any.. sigh. I went back to Org.. and started with beginner. There is one quest on him to do 10 Players (level 25 pets).? But none to battle their pets or sending me any place else. Anyone know how I can fix this??

Graven
Pet Score:5307
Realm:Terenas-eu

Re: I cannot get ANY trainers to give me quests.

Post by Graven » June 18th, 2014, 2:49 pm

If you have completed "Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor" that's it as far as quests go. There used to be a bug where you could pick this quest up multiple times like a daily, but they fixed that.

Katzbalger
Pet Score:3554
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Katzbalger » June 21st, 2014, 6:32 pm

If you abandoned the quest chain halfway through, the quest will be on the last tamer you did. Go to achievements, pet battles, find 'Taming Eastern Kingdoms' for ally, 'Taming Kalimdor' for horde and see what tamers you have marked completed on whichever of those. One of those tamers will have the quest that sends you to the next tamer.

Rafevatta

Post by Rafevatta » February 14th, 2024, 9:20 pm

If someone comes here looking for answers...
I did the first 6 pet tamers waaayyyy long time ago, (12-13 years now... ish) and I came back to it because WOW end game kinda burned me out.
First, I didn't know where I left off (Alliance)
I used the following thread to get an idea of where I should go.

https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=459&sid=13069c2510803f7535c07b2d593d03bf

It didn't help because I wasn't sure if I left off on a trainer or what. Then someone on another site (not naming that site because I'm about to tell you anyways and why should you leave Warcraftpets.com, when I'm just going to tell you anyways... ish) mentioned looking up the WOW Achievement in game, "Taming Eastern Kingdoms" Which will tell you all the trainers you completed. The Achievement said I completed upto "Bill Buckler". So, I went off on my main to go find him. No quest. Nothing. Just "I'm just here for research purposes" or whatever.

Ok. So, I keep reading through the Warcraftpets.com thread above. It says, after Bill, you go back to Audrey Burnhep in Stormwind and turn in the quest "A tamers homecoming". So I hopped on my dragon and flew back to Stormwind, on my main that I made like 3 years ago.

AUDREY BURNHEP had NO Quest either! This is getting frustrating. Maybe I did turn it in and took a happy little jaunt to the Hinterlands and went out to see Krosse. He didn't have a quest either, Nothing. That guy "I'm just here for research purposes" too. Riight.. an undead, with undead animals, in a forest full of trolls, likely story, but no quest.

So, new tack. I searched through every Alliance Character to see if I had a quest for Battle Pets. That took a minute. I did not.

Finally my last ditch effort was to take every Alliance character I have to Stormwind and see if Audrey Burnhep has a quest. I started with the Oldest Character I had. The one I thought I may have done all the Battle Pet Quests on, and sure enough, Audrey had all three quests.

!Battle Pet Tamers: Kalimdor
!Battle Pet Tamers: Eastern Kingdoms
!What we've been training for.

It's important to note if you stopped at any other point in the Achievement you should probably take the character that you most likely did the Battle Pet quests on and check to see if the quest is with the Trainer. I hope this helps someone 9 years from now when We're all on VR with haptic suits. good luck.

P.S.S. There is another option. >> Make a low level character and level up as normal with the quests from the beginning. It might work, but you run the risk of being stuck with leveling a character and then it becomes awkward when all of your other characters get together at the Pub when you're offline and they start teasing them and calling them names like, "Battle Pet Baby". Be good to the characters you create, give them purpose, like Jewelcrafting.