Last 100 stretch

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Vek
Top Rater
Pet Score:3996
Realm:Aggramar-eu
Last 100 stretch

Post by Vek » May 16th, 2014, 4:43 am

So I'm closing in on 5k and wanted to change things up a bit. I will pick a team from this thread, if anyone posts of course, and try and win 10 games with it. It can be anything, fotm powerful wacky fun themed whatever. Give me inspiration for the final stretch.

Edit: I'll probably go for 5 wins per team instead. Guess I just want to switch things up more. :)
Last edited by Vek on May 16th, 2014, 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tekulve2012
Pet Score:4376
BattleTag®:kingsfoiler#1479
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: Last 100 stretch

Post by Tekulve2012 » May 16th, 2014, 6:29 am

I'll get you started off Vek:

Pump n' Thump team

Eternal Strider / Sea Pony (since you assigned this one to me) and Tiny Blue Carp

I'll allow the flexibility to sub in the Purple Puffer in any of the 3 slots since you have the triple aquatic disadvantage and the Puffer wrecks and heals well

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 16th, 2014, 7:33 am

100-96.
Team used:
P/S Eternal Strider(Poison Spit(to have something not aquatic),Cleansing Rain,Pump)
Tiny Blue Carp(Surge,Healing Stream,Pump)
Purple Puffer(Surge,Healing Wave,Pump)

Triple Direhorn. Well a couple of stuns even surges couldn't help me. Loss

Hopling, Cogblade Raptor, Xu-Fu. Surge was really nice to avoid interrupt from Hopling and bonus hits from Cogblade Raptor. Helped with Cleansing Rain and Healing Stream team heal. In the end it came was too close but I got the Hopling down. Win

Ghostly Skull, Blighthawk, Death Adder Hatchling. I thought I was going to have it easy, unless the Blighthawk had Slicing Wind(which it didn't). But two cyclones buffed by Unholy Ascension took too much of a toll. The Skull and DAH didn't have much going for them, but those cyclone hits was just too much for an all aquatic team. Loss. I now switched to Sea Pony to be able to remove cyclone.

Team Switch: Eternal Strider to Sea Pony(Tidal Wave,Cleansing Rain,Pump)

Fossilized Hatchling, Alpine Hare, Death Talon Whelpguard. Fossilized weak attacks, weak aoe. The Hare couldn't do much against the Surges. Only trouble was the DTW. Win.

Onyxian Whelpling, Brilliant Kaliri, Pandaren Fire Spirit. Ouch. Kaliri just killed it. Didn't help that the Whelpiling hit with Lift-Off. Loss

Tolai Hare Pup, Rapana whelk, Terrible Turnip. Ouch the other way around. Solid win.

Triple Direhorn rematch. Got the first two direhorns down and was down to 800 health on my puffer. This direhorn though was both slower and had the shield instead, so it would never stun me. I could heal twice without interrupts and a nice Pump hit for 800 finished the last one off after the shield has disappated. Sweet win.

Nuts, Darkmoon Monkey, Pandaren Earth Spirit. Sadly I lost the roll for speed twice against the earth spirit which sealed the deal. Otherwise I am sure it would have died to a 325 power rain boosted pump. Perhaps should have gone with Surge... dammit. Loss.

Nexus Whelpling, Nexus Whelpling, Magical Crawdad. Cleansing Rain helped reduce the Mana Surge damage, they don't miss do they(80% bah! except when you use it yourself, lol)? Though 95% Pump miss didn't help, I managed to win it in the end. Puffer took out two Crawdads worth, those pumps hit hard even without the rain. Win.

Record: 5-4

Skavenged
Pet Score:9590
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Skavenged » May 16th, 2014, 8:14 am

I'll make it easy on you Vek and give you one of my fave teams

Mech Panda Dragonling
Fossilized Raptor
Scourged Whelp

This team is a really hard hitter that can cover a lot of opponent teams. It has avoidance, heavy AOE, three failsafes on death, and even a weather changer for those pesky heal teams. If someone builds a direct counter, I usually just swap out the raptor for my Guarding, which pretty much eliminates those dang rabbits

Skavenged
Pet Score:9590
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Skavenged » May 16th, 2014, 8:47 am

And if you find yourself killing time before the next person suggests one, you can try another fave.

Imp (burn, immolation, gate)
Valk
Kovok

Three dots plus black claw... this team reminded me to love Kovok again.

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 16th, 2014, 9:02 am

95-91

Team:
Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling(Breath,Thunderbolt,Decoy)
Fossilized Hatchling(Claw,Ancient Blessing,BONESTORM)
H/H Scourged Whelpling(Tail Sweep,Call Darkness,Dreadful Breath)

Jademist Dancer, Coilfang Stalker, Living Sandling. Hmm. That Jademist Dancer didn't miss a single 80% attack, and crit twice without rain dance... sigh. Not much to do against that kind of luck. My oponent was beating my ass handily then suddenly decided it was a good idea to put the Magical Coilfang Stalker agsint the Tail Sweeping Scourged Whelpling. Should have kept his much slower Sandling in instead. But what do you know, the Dragonling pulled that win out from somewhere... Win

Fiendish Imp, Unborn Val'kyr, Magical Crawdad. Damn that imp. Not by a landslide but still a loss with both Crawdad and Imp alive. Loss

Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Onyxian Whelpling, Kun-Lai Runt. Missing a Darkness and a Tail Sweep and still managed to win. Win.

Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Onyxian Whelpling, Kun-Lai Runt. Rematch. Win.

Unborn Val'kyr, Amber Moth, Ashwing Moth. At 800 health the Val'kyr used Unholy Ascension wth. AoE made mopping up half health Moths easy. Win.

Death Talon Whelpguard, Untamed Hatchling, Chrominius. I played so badly it hurt. Triple dragons, I should of course have gone with Dreadful Breath from start to finish. I almost feel sad that I won. Win

Record: 5-1

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » May 16th, 2014, 10:29 am

You're quick Vek ! ..Awesome

How about another theme team

Enter Sandman! AKA "Tanks a lot!"

Living Sandling (any breed you prefer) / Qiraji Guardling / Anubisath Idol
---------------------------------------------------
If you want to sub out one, make it the Idol and go for a Silithid Hatchling for those nostaltic picnic times in Tanaris waiting for Sandy weather!

Awq
Realm:Shattered Halls-eu

Post by Awq » May 16th, 2014, 11:06 am

I want you to use my Beatles team!

Fire/Lava Beetle
Savory Beetle (or else the fastest normal beetle that you have)
Restless Shadeling

Astra
Pet Score:2707
Realm:Akama-us

Post by Astra » May 16th, 2014, 4:10 pm

Rats at Midnight

Giant Sewer Rat with scratch, poison and stampede, Feline familiar with onyx bite, darkness and prowl, S/S Crow or Raven with the usual set-up

And congrats in advance on the 5k!

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 16th, 2014, 5:48 pm

90-89
Team:
Fire Beetle(Burn,Cauterize,Scorched Earth)
Savory Beetle(Flank,Survival,Stampede)
Restless Shadeling(Aracane Blast,Plagued Blood,Phase Shift)

S/S DAH, Magical Crawdad, Unborn Val’kyr. Well not much to do. At least the Crawdad died to the Fire Beetle. Loss

Restless Shadeling, Feverbite Hatchling, Kun-Lai Runt. Feverbite Hatchling with strong Brittle Webbing just ate up the bugs. Still was down to the Shadelings, problem was he had 550 health left. Loss

Fossilized Hatchling, Lil’ Smoky, Scourged Whelpling. Finally a decent match up. Though the Savory ate up both undead, the AoE had done a bit too much damage to the Fire Beetle. Still the damage the Fire Beetle did was enough to let the Restless Shadeling squeeze out a win. Shadeling brought Smoky down to 45 health, Smoky killed the Shadeling with a missile, Smoky died to Scorched Earth burning, Shadeling ressed for undead turn. Win

Dread Hatchling, Unborn Val’kyr, Infected Squirrel. Valk left alive with 400 health. A dodge would have made it closer but I bet on a switch that didn’t happen. Loss

Fossilized Hatchling, Tolai Hare, Dragonbone Hatchling. Very close again. Tolai Hare was thankfully slower than the Savory Beetle I just leveled up, but two cyclones had really hurt my Savory. Still it was enough to get off a Stampede for some extra damage and luckily my opponent just dodged instead of Flurry right when I also dodged. Win

Mechancial Pandaren Dragonling, Scourged whelpling, Dread Hatchling. Missing in darkness sucks bad. Of course only me. Lost one turn of damage on the Whelpling and then missed Arcane Blast on Dread Hatchling, sigh. Loss

Nether Ray Fry, Anubisath Idol, Magical Crawdad. Ended with full health Anub with my weak Flank attacks in a sandstorm. Still due to some Crush misses and two Survial I got it down to 400 health. Loss

Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Death Adder Hatchling, Nordrassil Wisp. Wisp was left with full health. Loss.

Spawn of G’nathus, Spawn of G’nathus, Blighthawk. Cyclone, AoE… In the end it was a draw, both dives sadly hit. Draw

Unborn Val’kyr, Dread Hatchling, Infected Squirrel. Rematch. Not good. Loss

Record: 2-1-7

I'm not getting five with this team, at least not this evening. :)

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 16th, 2014, 6:13 pm

88-84
Team:
Living Sandling(Sand Bolt,Stoneskin,Stone Rush)
Qiraji Guardling(Crush,Sandstorm,Blackout Kick)
Anubisath Idol(Crush,Sandstorm,Deflection)

S/S Nether Faire Dragon, Xu-Fu, Magical Crawdad. Nice match up. Win

3x P/P Nexus Whelpling, what are the odds? Mana Surge at least 100% I’m sure of it. My opponent didn’t miss a single one, I on the other hand missed three 80% Crushes. Not sure why but my opponent switched to Tail Sweep against my Sandling and lost for it. Win

Pandaren Monk, Clockwork Gnome, Spirit of Summer(uncommon). I miss used a Deflection thinking I was going to get stunned. Instead the Monk used Focus Chi, looking bad. But after the Monk missed due to Sandstorm, my opponent fled. Win

S/S Death Adder Hatchling, Unborn Val’kyr, Anubisath Idol. Lots of switching about but in the end I was left standing with a 400 health Idol. Win

S/S Death Adder Hatchling, Jademist Dancer, Frosty. Wow. I took a shot to take out Frosty with a Sandstorm. This left it with 1 health. On undead turn I would have used a stun. Instead I had to stun and then of course missed a Crush and in the turn after that I finally could kill it, but I couldn’t even force the draw. Bah. Loss

Nether Farie Dragon, Onyxian Whelpling, Emerald Proto Whelp. Lol poor opponent. That was a horrible match up. Didn’t help that I crit for 900 and he/she missed a Tail Sweep. And on top of that just when the Nether Faire Dragon used Life Exchange I of course missed the Crush so the exchange was only for 100 health. The Guardling soloed them all. Ouch. Win

Edit: Can't do the rat until tomorrow, mine is only level 1 and I done all the levelling trainers for today.

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 16th, 2014, 6:56 pm

83-79
Team
Fiendish Imp(Burn,Immolation,Nether Gate)
Unborn Val’kyr(Shadow Shock,Curse of Doom,Haunt)
Kovok(Poison Fang,Digest Brains,Black Claw)

Kun-Lai Runt, Chrominius, Onyxian Whelpling. Chrominius made a different opening with Howl and then tried to Surge of Power my howled Valk. I had of course switched it away so had two free turns to set things up. Took a bit of juggling with the Onyxian but in the end it was a solid win. Win

Swamp Croaker, Scourged Whelpling, Son of Animus. Things looked really good. But son of animus pulled something out of a hat here. It got bonus hits on batter twice, when slower. I missed a Burn, a crucial Shadow Shock. The Son got of a second Touch and now it was faster than my Val’kyr. Still close, but of course I missed the Shadow Shock for the draw. Loss

Swamp Croaker, Scourged Whelpling, Son of Animus. Match went much better for me, quicker better match ups. More use of Kovok early. Had 70% Valk and 30% Imp left at the end. Win

Anubisath Idol, Darkmoon Tonk, Kun-Lai Runt. No mines, and I managed to switch the Valk into a Ion Cannon meant for the Imp. Even with Sandstorm up Black Claw is just so powerful that it eats through everything. When the Runt took a chance with a Deep Freeze in a sandstorm and it totally missed(ouch) my opponent waved the white flag. Win

Living Sandling, Fossilized Hatchling, Lil’ Deathwing. Imp and Valk took little damage. Still was dreading a bit that the Sandling would kill my imp before CoD and Haunt would go off. But my opponent had bad luck with and missed a Stone Rush, so annoying to miss with 95% moves. Win

Unborn Val’kyr, Clockwork Gnome, Lil’ Bad Wolf(strange breed). Even though the Wolf chewed up my Valk, while dodging, I got off a Haunt on it so it even though it switched out it came back with 90 health. In the endgame I had a full health Kovok and an Imp immolating in back line against a 400 health Valk. Win

Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Hootstwo » May 16th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Rabid Nut Varmint (SS Preferably)
Death Adder Hatchling (SS)
Emperor Crab (PP)

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » May 16th, 2014, 8:34 pm

Got another for you (when you're freed up):

Dodge your studies !

Kirin Tor familiar + the Artful dodgers - s/s Lilbad wolf and s/s flayer youngling
-----------
If you want to sub one, pick a dodger pet and put your favorite Bonkers in it's place
Last edited by Tekulve2012 on May 17th, 2014, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 17th, 2014, 12:37 pm

78-74
Team:
P/P Rabid Nut Varmint 5000(Thrash,Overtune,Rabid Strike)
S/S Death Adder Hatchling(Poison Fang,Puncture Wound,Blinding Poison)
P/P Emperor Crab(Snap,Healing Wave,Shell Shield)

Ghostly Skull, Fossilized Hatchling, Son of Animus. Unholy Ascension with BONESTORM did some damage, but the Son of Animus was pretty much out of the picture quickly enough. Was closeish to a draw, but in the end P/P was left standing with 700 health. Win.

Garden Moth, Blighthawk, Clockwork Gnome. Turret + Repair didn’t work great vs Crab. Also Nut Varmin made good against the Moth. Win.

Clockwork Gnome, Grassland Hopper, Voodoo Figurine. Rot, Wild Magic and Stampede would have been awful unless it was on a Shell Shielded Snapping Crab. Win

Fox Kit, Clockwork Gnome, Disgusting Oozeling. Emperor Crab pretty much shuts down both Gnome and Oozeling(dots blocked and absorb hit for 39). Win.

Grey Moth, Hopling, Lil’ Deathwing. Overtuned Varmint is quite nice vs flying, also brought Deathwing down to 54 health after some switches by my opponent. DAH mopped up. Win.

Record: 5-0
Last edited by Vek on May 17th, 2014, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 17th, 2014, 2:05 pm

73-71
Team:
Kirin Tor Familiar(Beam,Arcane Storm,Arcane Explosion)
S/S Lil’ Bad Wolf(Claw,Dodge,Howl)
S/S Flayer Youngling(Blitz,Deflection,Kick)

Don’t think I have ever use the Kirin Tor Familiar before.

Magical Crawdad, Unborn Val’kyr, S/S Death Adder Hatchling. I got nothing on them. No speed boost, weak attacks, no stun. Loss.

Darkmoon Monkey, Baby Ape, Celestial Dragon. Weak attacks. A missed Howl boosted Claw made the Wolf die quickly. Loss.

Switched abilities on Kirin Tor Familiar to Beam, Gravity, Rot(to take away beast race).

Chuck, Curious Wolvar Pup, Crow. Chuck with Surge powered through. Pretty close though. Loss.

Anubisath Idol, Magical Crawdad, Arcane Eye. Crawdad thought to duke it out against the Wolf, bad idea. Then Howled Blitz took care of the Eye. Idol fled the field. Win

Anubisath Idol, Darkmoon Monkey, P/P Minfernal. Wolf took down the Idol, 830 health to spare. And the Minfernal with 300. Monkey fled. Win

Unborn Val’kyr, Fiendish Imp, Magical Crawdad. Sigh… Loss

Frosty, Pengu, Son of Animus. Going pretty well, Frosty is down and about to switch the elemental to face the Son. Right in the middle of this match the whole block gets a power outage….

S/S Fiendish Imp, S/S Zandalari Toenibbler, Infected Squirrel. Too fast and strong against humanoid. Loss

Ok, switching abilities, Rampage on Flayer, Counterstrike and Pounce on Wolf. Getting desperate here.

Infinite Whelpling, Anubisath Idol, Bonkers. Demolish vs Rot, sweet Kirin Tor killed an Idol. Stupid Early Advantage hitting through Dodge. Win, no thanks to switching abilities, kick would have been better.

S/S Death Adder Hatchling, S/S Crow, S/S Jademist Dancer. Got the Crow and almost the Dancer. But could do nothing against the DAH. Loss

Im saying bb to this team. Perhaps time to go back to school.

Record: 3-7

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 17th, 2014, 3:52 pm

70-67
Team:
Giant Sewer Rat(Scratch,Poison Fang,Stampede)
Feline Familiar(Onyx Bite,Call Darkness,Prowl)
Crow(Alpha Strike,Call Darkness,Nocturnal Strike)

Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Fossilized Hatchling, Darkmoon Monkey. Oh how sweet that was. Rat vs Dragonling. I did stampede, they did Decoy and AoE. Then switched to Fossilized Hatchling who the final stampede turn in it’s skeletal face. A 341 power stampede boosted Scratch and the Hatchling was dead after it’s first BONESTORM. I switched in the Crow in the undead turn. Crow took care of the Dragonling and the Monkey left the building. Win

Scourged Whelpling, Unborn Val’kyr, Clockwork Gnome. Not very familiar with the familiar I made a bad decision and paid for it with a close loss. Should have saved the Rat for the Gnome. Loss

P/P Zandalari Toenibbler, Flamering Moth, Nether Faire Dragon. Four strokes of bad luck. Moth sleep procced on a prowling Familiar. A hit left the Faire Dragon with 8 health on the turn it did Life Exchange… and after that I lost three roll offs for same speed in a row. Loss.

Scourged Whelpling, Unborn Val’kyr, Darkmoon Tonk. What the heck did this guy do? First it didn’t use Minefield when I though. This actually turned out in my opponents favour since it could blast Rat and Familiar to death. Now I had Crow vs Tonk and Val’kyr. Now it thought to lay down Minefield? And to top it off it used Haunt with the Val’kyr as the only pet. Win, but very much not deserved.

Xu-Fu, Crawling Claw, Tiny Snowman. Strange fight. Crawling Claw vs Feline Familiar. I used Prowl, it switched my Familiar with the Rat. I didn’t want to waste Prowl so switched back, and I guess my opponent thought Xu-Fu should eat the Rat. Xu-Fu Feed and took a 1K Onyx Bite. Claw switched in and got a Darkness on the switch. Once again it switched in my Rat, I just scratched for 600 and got a CoD. Xu-Fu came back in and I missed the kill on the switch. I thought another feed was incoming so better switch to the Crow(for weak damage). Feed still healed for 500 but now it stayed put to be killed by a nocturnal Strike. Snowman came in and died pretty quick. Win

P/P Zandalari Toenibbler, Flamering Moth, Nether Faire Dragon. Moth once again lucked out and managed to sleep the strong damage incoming… But worst of all was the miss of Scratch for the win. Loss

S/S Jademist Dancer, S/S Death Adder Hatchling, Crow. Rat killed the Dancer. I brought in my Crow vs the DAH. I started with Alpha Strike for two turns… missing 95% moves sucks. The DAH got me below 50% so now I used Darkness while blinded and hit the DAH with a nice Nocturnal Strike on the second blind turn. I still thought I would lose after another Alpha Strike miss but my opponent also missed twice(sweet). DAH killed but my Crow died to poison tick. Slightly damaged Feline vs opponent Crow, 1 turn of darkness left. Opponent did Nocturnal Strike and then a weak Call Darkness. Two Onyx Bites took the Crow out. Win.

Mechancial Pandaren Dragonling, Fossilized Hatchling, Nordrassil Wisp. Two unlucky misses screwed me over. Hate darkness sometimes. Loss.

Mechancial Pandaren Dragonling, Fossilized Hatchling, Nordrassil Wisp. Rematch. Better but not really close. Made one or two bad switches but would still have lost I think. The giant rat is just too slow. Loss.

Scourged Whelpling, Thundering Serpent Hatchling, Jademist Dancer. Close, but another Darkness miss of a 100% move from the Rat lost me the turn I needed. Loss

Gilnean Raven, Amber Moth. Blighthawk. Started win another miss in darkness from an 100% hit attack, sigh. Feline just dies too quickly for me it seems. Loss

Gilnean Raven, Amber Moth. Blighthawk. Bit better. Made a nice move to switch out the Familiar that would have died to a Cocoon, and then switched back the Familiar for the Moth Dust. Alas the Moth lived with 100 health. Loss

Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Dread Hatchling, Scourged Whelpling. Cant seem to catch a break here with this team. In the end a slightly hurt crow squared off against the Hatchling. My nocturnal was weaker and didn’t manage to get the Hatchling below 50%. The other way around was of course, hatchling was now faster and easily dispatched the crow. Loss

Nordrassil Wisp, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Fossilized hatchling. Double Alpha Strike misses due to darkness. And one turn when I perhaps should have used Poison but suspected a Decoy. Loss.

Im throwing in the towel with this.

Record: 4-10

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » May 17th, 2014, 4:12 pm

66-64
Needed a confidence boost.
Own team:
S/S Praire Mouse
S/S Qiraji Guardling
S/S Zandalari Toenibbler

Unborn Val’kyr, Corefire Imp, Son of Animus. A bit of juggling to get it done, but a sandstorm and a stun finished the Valk for the win. Win

Lil’ Bling, Kun-Lai Runt, Scourged Whelpling. Even with the Whelpling AoE and the Runt pounding the Rat, the Guardling could finish Bling without too much trouble. Win

Crawling Claw, Clockwork Gnome, Mojo. Perfect counters. Rat ate Claw and got poison and stampede on Gnome. Guardling finished up. Win

Now I get these kinds of teams….especially instead of the teams I wanted to try and get revenge on.
Record: 3-0

Tekulve2012

Post by Tekulve2012 » May 17th, 2014, 4:37 pm

Wow ..compared to your other runs, you really ran into tough teams!

Old time's sake / Switcheroo

A team that brought me my first 1k PvP wins...now nerfed of course
Giant bone spider
Warbot
Fiendish imp

Feel free to put in other switchers like the enchanted broom or crawling claw

Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Hootstwo » May 17th, 2014, 6:49 pm

Vek wrote:78-74
Team:
P/P Rabid Nut Varmint 5000(Thrash,Overtune,Rabid Strike)
S/S Death Adder Hatchling(Poison Fang,Puncture Wound,Blinding Poison)
P/P Emperor Crab(Snap,Healing Wave,Shell Shield)

Ghostly Skull, Fossilized Hatchling, Son of Animus. Unholy Ascension with BONESTORM did some damage, but the Son of Animus was pretty much out of the picture quickly enough. Was closeish to a draw, but in the end P/P was left standing with 700 health. Win.

Garden Moth, Blighthawk, Clockwork Gnome. Turret + Repair didn’t work great vs Crab. Also Nut Varmin made good against the Moth. Win.

Clockwork Gnome, Grassland Hopper, Voodoo Figurine. Rot, Wild Magic and Stampede would have been awful unless it was on a Shell Shielded Snapping Crab. Win

Fox Kit, Clockwork Gnome, Disgusting Oozeling. Emperor Crab pretty much shuts down both Gnome and Oozeling(dots blocked and absorb hit for 39). Win.

Grey Moth, Hopling, Lil’ Deathwing. Overtuned Varmint is quite nice vs flying, also brought Deathwing down to 54 health after some switches by my opponent. DAH mopped up. Win.

Record: 5-0
I'll admit, I've earned many a win with this team. I think Rabid Nut Varmint is definitely a pet that's entirely too overlooked.