Free Azure Whelpling

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu
Re: FREE AZURE WHELPLING

Post by Hellomynameis » November 28th, 2012, 1:13 am

Insanejames wrote:This is not a scam joke or leading you to a stupid website selling you a fresh virus for your computer. Just a guy with 20 Azure Whelplings and I dont know what do with them all.
A guy with his first post ever on this forum. If its smells like a duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck and looks like a duck, could it perhaps.. be a duck?

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Post by Hellomynameis » November 28th, 2012, 2:19 am

Insanejames wrote:if you dont believe I have 20 Azure Whelps pst me on Blackrock Horde side, join my guild and look at Tab 7.
Oh cool, I didnt know they fixed the bug with not seeing the tooltips on pet cages in the guild vaults. Or perhaps you have the untrained versions?
Insanejames wrote:I have more than enough companions and gold to keep me happy. Just helping my friend gets some views / comments and providing a companion collector / random person with a rare companion. I have no reason to lie and go all of this for 20 extra hits on youtube. Just being nice.

Tell your friends :D
Well, thats what I am talking about. I've been taught, and in my experience its a good rule to follow online, if something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

..I mean, if you had posted even as few as 5 posts on this forum before, I would perhaps look differently upon the whole initial post, but as it stood by itself it REALLY looked/looks like spam and/or an attempt to plant virus on the computers of (sometimes wealthy) collectors.

Blessaidlee
Pet Score:2598
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Blessaidlee » November 28th, 2012, 12:36 pm

Im not going to any website, however if u want to meet in game to give a free whelpling Ill take one. Blessaidlee, Argent Dawn Server

Sesamee
Pet Score:7258
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Sesamee » November 28th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Blessaidlee wrote:Im not going to any website, however if u want to meet in game to give a free whelpling Ill take one. Blessaidlee, Argent Dawn Server
This! If it was really just out of the good of your heart we wouldn't have to go to some sketchy website.

Mystical
Pet Score:6048
BattleTag®:Mystical#11881
Realm:Ragnaros-us

Post by Mystical » November 28th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Maybe he's a partner of youtube... And he's looking for views and comments for his videos, so google can ''pay'' real money to him... I'm not sure, but I believe this is how it works...

So, honestly I don't believe you are giving away the whelpling just to be nice...

Florencia

Post by Florencia » November 28th, 2012, 4:39 pm

If you guys don't believe or whatever, leave this thread or stop making comments like that, it doesn't do YOU anygood 8-)

As I just watched his friend's vids(about multiboxing gameplays in lower brackets), there's nothing suspicious, no advertisement. Several other ppl already post their names under the vid.

@OP, I appreciate your effort for your friend(team tobi), but I think it would hold more interest if your friend's vid was more about 1 vs 1 pvp, as lots of wow players aren't a big fan of multiboxing in terms of pvp in bgs..

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » November 28th, 2012, 5:11 pm

I've locked this thread. While I don't believe Insanejames has any ill-will, this is borderline advertising (due to the "strings attached" to the offer) and our forums aren't intended to be used in this manner.