List of bugs?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Riddley
Pet Score:10464
Realm:Madoran-us
List of bugs?

Post by Riddley » May 1st, 2014, 8:38 am

I was wondering if there was a compiled list of (presumed) bugs? Should we have a sticky?

I noticed [pet]Lifelike Toad[/pet] takes strong damage from [ability]Poison Fang[/ability] even though [ability]Poison Fang[/ability] as being is strong against critters.

A [pet]Bandicoon[/pet] used [ability]Tongue Lash[/ability] against my undead pet and the first hit of TL killed my pet. At that point my pet revived and the Bandicoon took dot damage that killed it. Then the Bandicoon's corpse continued with 2 more hits from Tongue Lash!

Often times when battling the Beasts of Fable XP and/or "end of battle heal" health won't be rewarded, but sometimes it will.

I'm sure there are more bugs. What have you seen?

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: List of bugs?

Post by Kpb321 » May 1st, 2014, 8:42 am

Riddley wrote:I was wondering if there was a compiled list of (presumed) bugs? Should we have a sticky?

I noticed [pet]Lifelike Toad[/pet] takes strong damage from [ability]Poison Fang[/ability] even though [ability]Poison Fang[/ability] as being is strong against critters.
Not a bug. The dot portion of Poison Fang is elemental and is strong against mechanical. Only the initial hit is beast dmg and strong against critters.
A [pet]Bandicoon[/pet] used [ability]Tongue Lash[/ability] against my undead pet and the first hit of TL killed my pet. At that point my pet revived and the Bandicoon took dot damage that killed it. Then the Bandicoon's corpse continued with 2 more hits from Tongue Lash!

Often times when battling the Beasts of Fable XP and/or "end of battle heal" health won't be rewarded, but sometimes it will.

Mojogrow
Pet Score:3210
Realm:Eitrigg-us

Post by Mojogrow » May 1st, 2014, 3:15 pm

Riddley wrote:I was wondering if there was a compiled list of (presumed) bugs? Should we have a sticky?

While I know the poison is elemental, thus strong against a Mech(not a bug), I can honestly say I have never seen these other bugs personally.

Heck, I don't even understand what happened in the second "bug". You had X undead pet, Bandicoon used Tongue Lash, 1st hit kills the Undead, but pops racial (I follow thus far), then "Bandicoon took dot damage that killed it" which would imply that either you have a [ability]Thorns[/ability]-like move on, or, the way it is sounding to me, the turn ended. Either way, he died and then hit you 2 more times with Tongue Lash? If it was the end of the round, then the move ought to be over and could not hit you again, unless it was a lag/visual glitch. I hope I am understanding correctly?

Bugs I do know about:

Super damage Fossilized Raptor: After BONESTORM, sometimes, I see the FR do double damage to the active enemy the following turn, but it seems to just be a number, as the damage itself remains in the normal 300-ish range, but like displays 700 non-crit damage over the enemy.

Sure they're Blind: Multi-hit moves going through the 100% adder blind, which (once again) does balance the move out, BUT does seem to also be a bug. Also, every subsequent attack will say blind after it does damage, like "Blind - 100 - blind - 100 - blind" <-- 1 Clockwork Gnome Turret dealing 200 damage and shooting 3 times

Suicide Pact: 2 Val'kyrs use Haunt at the same time, but only one will emerge victorious. The other effectively haunts nothing and dies for it (Permanently). Shouldn't it just not do off, like say [ability]Blood in the water[/ability]

Invisible damage: This seems to happen when you use certain AoE (Cleaves) against pets that are not on the ground. They will take the AoE damage, but no number will show up for them.

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » May 1st, 2014, 4:32 pm

Mojogrow wrote:Heck, I don't even understand what happened in the second "bug". You had X undead pet, Bandicoon used Tongue Lash, 1st hit kills the Undead, but pops racial (I follow thus far), then "Bandicoon took dot damage that killed it" which would imply that either you have a [ability]Thorns[/ability]-like move on, or, the way it is sounding to me, the turn ended. Either way, he died and then hit you 2 more times with Tongue Lash? If it was the end of the round, then the move ought to be over and could not hit you again, unless it was a lag/visual glitch. I hope I am understanding correctly?
It could be confusing sting as that gives you a chance to deal damage to yourself when you attack. The dying and then still getting more hits from a multi-hit attack is definitely a bug. It's pretty rare because Confusing Sting and dmg shields are all pretty low dmg but I've seen it against the trainer in dreadwastes.