5.1 Pets = Minfernal 2.0?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Mawder
Pet Score:2555
Realm:Proudmoore-us
5.1 Pets = Minfernal 2.0?

Post by Mawder » November 27th, 2012, 11:53 pm

I've ventured around 4 different areas for 4 different new battle pets and have not seen any spawns. I even created 4 Gnomes on different servers. No avail. Two hours spent :(.

Soulean
Realm:Hyjal-us

Re: 5.1 Pets = Minfernal 2.0?

Post by Soulean » November 28th, 2012, 2:35 am

I was going to post something similar. The minfernal problem is that it spawns very infrequently and all in one very small area. Most of these new pets seem to be exactly the same. Very disappointed that instead of blizz fixing the minfernal spawn they seem to have just made the same issue for several new pets.

However it IS the first day these pets have been out so not being able to find them is not really that surprising if they are even an uncommon find. Also Try to go for the Arcane Eye in deadwind pass. Waiting for midnight to try for a rare restless shadeling and so far 2 have spawned in under 30 minutes. Both uncommon but thats how she goes. (also eternal striders seem to be common in eternal vale)

Mawder
Pet Score:2555
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Mawder » November 28th, 2012, 2:49 am

I understand. Another thing I was hoping was that with the new pets, there are more availability of battles with dragon, magic, humanoid, etc types where you would get chances with a stone.

Warlock
Top Rater
Pet Score:4667
Realm:Bloodhoof-us

Post by Warlock » November 28th, 2012, 4:21 am

I was able to get all of the new 5.1 wild pets, so I'm thinking they aren't *quite* as rare as the Minfernal. However a lot of that might also be people just aren't looking yet.

If any are as rare, I'm guessing it'd be the Lofty Libram which, of all the pets I went after, seemed the most heavily camped (not as heavy as the Minfernal but I suspect that will change)