Low pop realms ?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shankmcgank
Pet Score:3120
Realm:Illidan-us
Low pop realms ?

Post by Shankmcgank » April 25th, 2014, 11:11 pm

Hi all...

Tried the search function to no avail...

I'm trying to farm a BB unborn valk for pvp purposes. I'd also like to check on warbringers occasionally.

What are some low pop realms, including the cross realmed areas ?

Also if someone is on a low pop and wouldn't mind helping me with a cross realm invite I'd surely appreciate it. You can add me: shankmcgank#1326. Or you can leave your bag and I'll add you.

Any realms come to mind ?

Shankmcgank

Re: Low pop realms ?

Post by Shankmcgank » April 26th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Wow 39 views and not a single reply.

:cry:

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » April 26th, 2014, 4:12 pm

This might be helpful in finding a low population realm (US): http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

If you scroll down, there's a table that lists details of each server. Anything below 50,000 total is considered a "low population" realm.

To narrow it down a bit more, I've heard a few people having success finding the Unborn Valk on Brazilian servers. Good luck and hope you find one soon!
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Shankmcgank

Post by Shankmcgank » April 26th, 2014, 5:01 pm

Quintessence wrote:This might be helpful in finding a low population realm (US): http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

If you scroll down, there's a table that lists details of each server. Anything below 50,000 total is considered a "low population" realm.

To narrow it down a bit more, I've heard a few people having success finding the Unborn Valk on Brazilian servers. Good luck and hope you find one soon!
Awesome, thanks very much. I didn't know about the website and thought that someone here would be able to steer me in the right direction.

Thanks again !

Digem
MVP
Pet Score:13800
Realm:Fizzcrank-us

Post by Digem » April 28th, 2014, 11:07 am

Where to start the valk is in area of the game in CRZ.
So it can be full on all areaes due to this.
Secondly, most realms have been merged making low populated ones real hard to find.

Best thing I can tell you is put Alts at a few of the spawn points and log into them as much as one can to check for the valk.

Good luck hunting

Envec
Top Rater
Pet Score:3244
Realm:Norgannon-us

Post by Envec » April 28th, 2014, 2:11 pm

I just scrolled down the list of servers at login for one that was low population and RP PVP as that seemed like the lowest possible population. Made a DK and farmed the Minfernal for a week before i caught one. After that I moved up to farming the Proto Drake then up to farm the Scourged Whelpling and finally over to the Gundrak Hatchling and making the rounds on that one I stumbled across a Valk. Still haven't found the hatchling though and am at over 500 kills.