Savage Safari Hat

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Dolz
Pet Score:6070
Realm:Trollbane-us
Savage Safari Hat

Post by Dolz » April 15th, 2014, 8:05 pm

I was just browsing thru Wowhead's listing of WoD items and found listed a Savage Safari Hat. It says that it increases pet experience by 20%. I wonder what we need to do to earn it.

Also I found a pet listed, a Mechanical Toucan. There are 2198 items in the list so I'm sure there are more goodies in there.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Savage Safari Hat

Post by Quintessence » April 15th, 2014, 9:21 pm

We're slowly getting reveals for new pet stuff in WoD. We covered the initial finds here, and are eagerly awaiting the next alpha patch for more!

The Unlisted Pets page also has all the datamined pets from the WoD Alpha. We'll continue to update it as more information and details come out about each pet, so check back on it every now and then for updates. :D
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » April 17th, 2014, 12:00 pm

I just saw the image of the baby hippo- not sure what to feel about it yet... Also noticed a fire elemental- dunno if that's an NPC or a pet model though.

Mykro9
MVP
Pet Score:4355
BattleTag®:mykro9#1585
Realm:Darrowmere-us

Post by Mykro9 » April 17th, 2014, 3:42 pm

Pretty sure the fire elemental is an NPC, as it doesn't have the oversized head a "lil' xx" has. Maybe we are looking at the elemental lord equivalent to Ragnaros for Draenor, and we will get a mini.
mykro9#1585