Hi guys, here with a quick query

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Thralldazar
Hi guys, here with a quick query

Post by Thralldazar » January 23rd, 2014, 10:00 am

Hiya.

So, recently after a large clean out of some old stuff (you have no idea how many wow boxes you acrue through the years with 3 accounts.

I have stumbled across a Gurky code. as far as I'm aware it's still valid I have a ticket in right now to check. I'm not sure if I can redeem it and trade it? as it says its BoA, but I would assume I'd have to right click it for that?

Suffice to say, I came here to ask the experts, how much is it worth? I'm aware it can range/vary, but I'm after a rough ballpark estimate.

I should add this is EU

(I mean in-game money btw)

Thralldazar

Re: Hi guys, here with a quick query

Post by Thralldazar » January 23rd, 2014, 2:26 pm

I haven't redeemed it yet, but I'm thinking of keeping it as well,It up's the value on my account!

but even so, I'd like to know its value, all I keep seeing is that it is no longer available.

Jadakada
MVP
Pet Score:2460
BattleTag®:jadakada#1324
Realm:Maelstrom-us

Post by Jadakada » January 23rd, 2014, 3:32 pm

I'm not sure how the code would work ,as it was only given to selected accounts for winning a contest or participating in some event. I would wait for the GM answer first to see, but usually once you redeem a code it is account bound, only TCG loot codes are cagable pets, CE's and event codes are not i think. Hope that helps, and you should consider yourself lucky for having such a rare pet =p.

Thralldazar

Post by Thralldazar » January 23rd, 2014, 3:42 pm

Well, I've just tried redeeming it and it's giving me an error. but it was unused. so oh well, ill see what my ticket does! :)

Mick2000
Realm:Aegwynn-eu

Post by Mick2000 » April 16th, 2014, 2:12 am

do you have gurky to sale?