Wish missing??

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Soulean
Realm:Hyjal-us
Wish missing??

Post by Soulean » November 22nd, 2012, 4:47 pm

So I am fighting brok in hyjal for the first time. He doesn't seem that tough but I will admit the wisp is annoyingly effective with that damn blind ability! Anyway twice in a row now I have lost only because my magical crawdads wish ability didn't work. Was probably blind both times but can it MISS? My character just made the cry emote and nothing happened. To make matters even better on my 3rd attempt celestial dragons heal also simply did nothing and crimson geodes elmentium bolt hit the critter stunned it for 0 rounds and did no damage. (it did not miss. the stunned symbol showed for a second and then faded - assuming critter ability.)

Thats 3 fights in a row I have lost for no reason that I can think of.

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Re: Wish missing??

Post by Hellomynameis » November 22nd, 2012, 5:01 pm

I can help you with the critter 0 rounds stun. Thats how it works. "Critter: Critters break out of crowd control effects more quickly."

Hydramith
Top Rater
Pet Score:3037
Realm:Doomhammer-eu

Post by Hydramith » November 22nd, 2012, 5:18 pm

Blind can cause any skill to miss, even heals. Heals can also miss without blinds, but that's generaly against pets which are way higher level than you.

As for the Elementium Bolt, well... if the pet was already dead the damaging part of an ability never works. So it might be useful to know wether or not your Crimson Geode was already dead or not.

Soulean
Realm:Hyjal-us

Post by Soulean » November 22nd, 2012, 6:46 pm

well that makes more sense. Just wish they would at least put in a combat message when a heal misses for clarity. The critter thing I had figured out just mentioned it as proof that the ability did hit the target. while I am not 100% sure the geode was still alive I do know it was always my last pet up because it was the one I was getting experience for. Know I would have won if the damage was applied so fairly sure it was alive but I will assume it had died to explain the situation.

Thanks for the quick responses.