Murkablo

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us
Murkablo

Post by Shikon01 » February 12th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Since I didn't get lucky and win the contest when this baby was up for grabs, I finally broke down and was able to purchase one from ebay recently...mainly because I was stupid and didn't buy a blizzCon ticket ( which BTW is a lot cheaper than ebay prices ). I will up that 40.00 bucks anytime when it comes to the pets :) Just added him to the rest of my zoo. He's so ugly that he's cute !! Probably will keep the name too :shock: I am now # 28 on my realm but that's a long way from # 1 lol !!

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Re: Murkablo

Post by Ruststorm » February 13th, 2014, 1:33 am

Grats on the Murkablo...

I'm still looking for those BlizzCon pets as well myself, apart from the Murkalot one... Sigh, will I ever get them? They are just awesome <3

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Avalee » February 13th, 2014, 3:50 am

Most problematic with Murkablo, is that pretty much all sellers of this pet don't sell to Europeans. Making it very expensive. Goes for most Blizzcon pets unfortunately.

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Ruststorm » February 13th, 2014, 4:01 am

Avalee wrote:Most problematic with Murkablo, is that pretty much all sellers of this pet don't sell to Europeans. Making it very expensive. Goes for most Blizzcon pets unfortunately.
Something that makes me a sad panda :( Oh well... Might as well just accept I probably will never get em :D

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » February 13th, 2014, 4:21 am

haha Grats on the new pet!!!!!!!!!

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 13th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Avalee wrote:Most problematic with Murkablo, is that pretty much all sellers of this pet don't sell to Europeans. Making it very expensive. Goes for most Blizzcon pets unfortunately.
personally, I just don't understand that . Why not? I know this has been an issue for years.....FIX IT BLIZZ. I mean really w/ all the technology that we have today? Really??

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » February 13th, 2014, 9:42 pm

Shikon01 wrote:
personally, I just don't understand that . Why not? I know this has been an issue for years.....FIX IT BLIZZ. I mean really w/ all the technology that we have today? Really??
It's not so much a Blizzard problem as it is a seller preference. My take on it is that shipping overseas costs quite a bit, and since the majority that attend Blizzcon probably reside in the US, those that sell the Blizzcon pet card on Ebay just don't want to go through the hassle of sending it internationally. That's just my impression, though. Again, it depends on the seller(s) and they may have their own reasons.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Shikon01
MVP

Post by Shikon01 » February 14th, 2014, 10:03 am

I do feel bad for these folks and I understand now. As a buyer and seller on ebay I don't personally do much internationally as I have been burnt too many times and sorting through complaints is a bit more in depth and complicated for not being a high volume seller the risks out weigh the benefits for me personally.