Scourged Whelplings up...

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Galrissa
Pet Score:4564
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us
Scourged Whelplings up...

Post by Galrissa » November 18th, 2012, 5:07 am

... right now on Ravenholdt US. Any character either faction up to level 85 can get brought over to my server. Battletag is WastefulMind#1517... I already checked for rares and there were none. Just hoping to help out folks who need it for their meta.

I'll also occasionally update this thread when I can when I spot rare pets like this :V so check back later.

Florencia

Re: Scourged Whelplings up...

Post by Florencia » November 18th, 2012, 7:00 am

Galrissa wrote:... right now on Ravenholdt US. Any character either faction up to level 85 can get brought over to my server. Battletag is WastefulMind#1517... I already checked for rares and there were none. Just hoping to help out folks who need it for their meta.

I'll also occasionally update this thread when I can when I spot rare pets like this :V so check back later.
That's very kind of you!

Galrissa

Post by Galrissa » November 18th, 2012, 1:12 pm

As of right now there's still one up on Ravenholdt. I can't pull you over to the server atm but... yeah. :)

Slerm
Pet Score:4627
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Slerm » November 18th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Galrissa wrote:... right now on Ravenholdt US. Any character either faction up to level 85 can get brought over to my server. Battletag is WastefulMind#1517... I already checked for rares and there were none. Just hoping to help out folks who need it for their meta.

Off topic, and possibly a question some would consider 'dumb'.

But you make it sound as though you can know the quality of a pet without battling it?

I have PetTracker, and know the quality going into the battle, but the way you worded your post makes me believe you were able to know the qualities without battling them at all, since you said they were still there.

Am I reading into your words, or is there a way to know before engaging a battle?

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Post by Hellomynameis » November 18th, 2012, 3:33 pm

Slerm wrote:
Galrissa wrote:I already checked for rares and there were none. Just hoping to help out folks who need it for their meta.
But you make it sound as though you can know the quality of a pet without battling it?
(...)
Am I reading into your words, or is there a way to know before engaging a battle?
My guess is that he did battle them, but used the ALT+F4 method to exit wow and thus leaving the pets intact for other to get after checking the quality.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 18th, 2012, 5:45 pm

Hellomynameis wrote:
Slerm wrote:
Galrissa wrote:I already checked for rares and there were none. Just hoping to help out folks who need it for their meta.
(...)
My guess is that he did battle them, but used the ALT+F4 method to exit wow and thus leaving the pets intact for other to get after checking the quality.
I think that's the only way to tell atm. My guildmates and I tend to do this a lot whenever we find a rare that the other is looking for. If I stumble across one, I "hold it" until my guildie gets close enough, and then I log out so she can take over. It's a good way to share the rares. :)
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Galrissa

Post by Galrissa » November 18th, 2012, 10:40 pm

Quintessence wrote:I think that's the only way to tell atm. My guildmates and I tend to do this a lot whenever we find a rare that the other is looking for. If I stumble across one, I "hold it" until my guildie gets close enough, and then I log out so she can take over. It's a good way to share the rares. :)

Yeah. I just /camp when I get into battle with a rare spawn pet that isn't the rarity I'm seeking. It might make me lose chances at some of the other spawns if I'm not the only person in the zone... but it's kinda horrible to just despawn pets because they're not what you want, when it's so hard to get them.

:| I found a bunch on WRA that I was going to report yesterday, but right after I checked them all a gnome warrior came through and despawned them all. I was angry D<

Linaomine
Pet Score:8585
BattleTag®:jrevenge#1115

Post by Linaomine » November 19th, 2012, 9:54 am

I think Galrissa meant rare as in hard to find, not the actual quality.

Linaomine

Post by Linaomine » November 19th, 2012, 9:56 am

Galrissa wrote::| I found a bunch on WRA that I was going to report yesterday, but right after I checked them all a gnome warrior came through and despawned them all. I was angry D<
You should totally let me know when they are up on WRA, that's my new home server ;)
I keep my alt druid which is on Mag camped there but so far nothing D:

Galrissa

Post by Galrissa » November 19th, 2012, 12:38 pm

I'd be happy to. I actually managed to snag a rare Scourged Whelpling last night on Ravenholdt, but I'll go ahead and keep some characters staked out there and in felwood since I'm just about done with everywhere except Pandaria :D

What character can I find you on, when/if I DO find them?

Linaomine

Post by Linaomine » November 19th, 2012, 2:31 pm

Linaomine is the toon I am on the most. Horde warlock in Reckoning :)

I just moved to WRA about a month ago so I don't have many toons there. I know my priest is parked in Felwood and I should probably park my hunter for the scourge whelpling since she no longer needs to sit in STV for the baby ape :D

Galrissa

Post by Galrissa » November 19th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Will do. I'm usually on Galrissa if I'm not off on other realms hunting. If I do find pets on other servers, I can invite any character you have that's 85 and lower. Unfortunately Galrissa is my only 90 :(

Angel_02
Top Rater
Pet Score:8050
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Angel_02 » November 21st, 2012, 10:43 pm

Just out of curiousity do you have alliance on ravenholt or just your horde, because i am alliance and its the last pet i need for that achievement but theres never any there on darkspear :(

If you only have horde i do have a level 70 out there on aragos that i could use instead though the mobs arent so save on a 70