Server move

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Index
Pet Score:12787
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu
Server move

Post by Index » February 9th, 2014, 12:25 pm

Ok folks,

I've liquidated the assets of a spare toon, and I'm looking to move over to a PVE realm, EU based that's good for pet markets etc.

Obvious contenders are the likes of Silvermoon etc, but are there any med-high pop active PVE pet collecting realms where I won't get ROFLstomped by the competition ;) Please feel free to leave suggestions, I'll happily see what realms are like via TUJ and faction doesn't really matter (tho I prefer horde for this one)

Many thanks in advance :)

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Re: Server move

Post by Avalee » February 10th, 2014, 5:56 am

I'm hearing good things about Magtheridon. Recently moved 2 characters there, but haven't played much there yet.

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Ruststorm » February 10th, 2014, 6:00 am

I'm quite disappointed with Magtheridon to be honest...

The AH got quite a few items, however, even very cheapish pets don't get sold... (neither does a Dragon Kite for example)

Not sure why that is tho... (alliance side btw)

Avalee
Pet Score:6870
Realm:Earthen Ring-eu

Post by Avalee » February 10th, 2014, 6:51 am

I'm actually hearing the same thing about Silvermoon. Lots of pets in AH, but sells terrible.

Index

Post by Index » February 10th, 2014, 7:44 am

Thanks for the input folks. I have a level one toon on Silvermoon, and have struggled to generate much in the way of revenue there, sadly. Stuff that sells (albeit slowly) on my home realm for 10k sells on SM for 2K so it's an up-hill battle.

I'm not looking for a fast buck, and am prepared for the long haul, but looking for a server with a decent pet trading scene (avoiding PVP realms if I can) So I can save up for the rarer stuff... looking at YOU Tuskarr Kite :(

Thanks again!

Cec
Pet Score:4796
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Cec » February 10th, 2014, 9:29 am

I am on a dead server Emerald dream horde and i started over on Silvermoon with a warlock wich i got to 90.

Im ver happy for the silvermoon server i must say, even though the pets doesnt sell so good, everything else does, so if you are gonna lvl a char there you can pretty much sell everything that you get.

Beside there is the warcraftpet guild <3

Good luck and good pet hunting!

Index

Post by Index » February 11th, 2014, 5:08 am

Well then, It's looking likely Silvermoon will be getting a new resident :) How are the Q times now? I know they recently opened up FCM from Silvermoon so was wondering if people had seen better login times?

Last thing I want to do is move a toon over, then have to wait an hour to log in ><

Cheers!

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » February 12th, 2014, 11:32 pm

Sounds like Horde on bonechewer, great if you are looking to buy but sucks if trying to sell. The battles aren't bad mainly because we have been merged so there is a wide variety including lots of green level 25 teams like they are just discovering pet battles. Its said to be a Horde heavy realm...maybe before merger because that's not what I'm experiencing now. Its an older pvp realm.

Ruststorm
Top Rater
Pet Score:5021
Realm:Nagrand-eu

Post by Ruststorm » February 13th, 2014, 1:31 am

So then... moved your char yet? :D