Warcraftpets needs a pet lvls ranking list

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Reapersbeast
Top Rater
Pet Score:3171
Realm:Anub'arak-us
Warcraftpets needs a pet lvls ranking list

Post by Reapersbeast » November 18th, 2012, 4:10 am

This site seems to have plenty of information on pets and even pet owners but Its missing lists like "Most lvl 25's", "Most overall pet lvls", and "Most Rare quality pets". Right now I'm using another site to compare my 7500 tot pet lvls to the worlds(currently on that site I'm 6th in the world) but from what Ive seen from this site and because who runs it, it seems those lists would be a good fit for this page too!

And just a suggestion I really would love to see a few more Unique quality pets in the game! And we should be able to sell all the pets we capture too. Some people don't have time or patience to farm the good quality pets but obviously will want them!. Unless they come out with a unique version of some pets, Then I think those should be non tradable!

I'm just looking for some Opinions on these matters.

Hellomynameis
Pet Score:2162
Realm:Shattered Hand-eu

Re: Warcraftpets needs a pet lvls ranking list

Post by Hellomynameis » November 18th, 2012, 7:20 am

Reapersbeast wrote:This site seems to have plenty of information on pets and even pet owners but Its missing lists like "Most lvl 25's", "Most overall pet lvls", and "Most Rare quality pets".
(...)
I'm just looking for some Opinions on these matters.
I agree, gathering the most popular pets in categories like this would make it a nice way to find the best pets. Similar to what the wowpopular site does with spec/gear/enchants etc, warcraftpets could do with "Most popular lvl25 pet", "Most popular rare quality pet including breed ID", "Most popular rare quality pets", "Most favoured pet"... :)

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: Warcraftpets needs a pet lvls ranking list

Post by Quintessence » November 18th, 2012, 5:41 pm

Moving this to the Suggestions section of the forums.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com