Filtering AH

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Jing
Pet Score:13560
Realm:Hyjal-eu
Filtering AH

Post by Jing » May 22nd, 2013, 3:33 am

Hello,
I'm currently searching for an addon to filter only companions i don't have already at auction house. (it takes a lot of time to scroll hundreds of pets..)
I browsed curse, but haven't found one...

ty for any help
(sorry, my english is poor)

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: Filtering AH

Post by Dragonwizard » May 22nd, 2013, 7:17 am

There isn't one afaik that will do that but there is a addon that will highlight the pet in the AH in red if you do not have it learned already. I believe the addon that does that is petjournal enhanced (you may have to manually turn on that part). It's not exactly what your looking for but it definitly helps and will make it so you can scroll through at a high speed.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Finnelis
Pet Score:9316
Realm:Kirin Tor-eu

Post by Finnelis » January 19th, 2014, 5:52 am

I'm looking for exact same thing as the OP if anyone has some fresh tips regarding that.

I'm not missing all that many cageable pets anymore so it has become a real hassle to look for them all individually in the hv. Conversely this makes me check the hv less which might make me miss some good deals so any advice is welcome :mrgreen: .

Shagina
Top Rater
Pet Score:3992
Realm:Grim Batol-eu

Post by Shagina » January 19th, 2014, 7:21 am

Use auctionator and make a shopping list with the pet you're missing. Makes the AH check quick and trivial.

Aelfrin
Pet Score:3546
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Post by Aelfrin » January 19th, 2014, 8:34 am

I second Auctionator -- I love the 'shopping list' feature!

Badpathing
MVP
Pet Score:12840
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Badpathing » January 20th, 2014, 1:41 pm

Shagina wrote:Use auctionator and make a shopping list with the pet you're missing. Makes the AH check quick and trivial.
This is also how I have been doing it. I just wish you could dictate pet quality on the list, as I am only using it to snipe those last few rares I need.

The best part of this mod is that the lists are universal, so I shop with it on multiple servers.

Finnelis
Pet Score:9316
Realm:Kirin Tor-eu

Post by Finnelis » January 21st, 2014, 7:38 am

Thanks for your answers, I'll try it out, though I admit that making the switch from Auctioneer is probably going to feel strange.

Jerebear
Pet Score:13370
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Jerebear » January 21st, 2014, 9:10 am

Shagina wrote:Use auctionator and make a shopping list with the pet you're missing. Makes the AH check quick and trivial.
Do each breed of a pet you want have to be put on the list or just the name? Never used auctionator before.
Carry Pet Experience Reference Guide:
http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8829