How Do You Pass Your Turn?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Abashera
Pet Score:3114
Realm:Hyjal-us
How Do You Pass Your Turn?

Post by Abashera » January 12th, 2014, 5:39 pm

I've seen people on here talk about passing your turn. The add-on "Battle Pet Binds" even has a key bind set to pass your turn (though I don't use the add-on).

But there is absolutely NO button in the pet-battle interface to "Pass Turn." So how do you do it without getting the add-on? And if it's something we can do, then why didn't Blizzard include the option in the user interface???

(EDIT: DERP! I just found the button. I've been doing this for how long and I've never seen that TINY LITTLE BUTTON! Yeah thanks blizz for making ALL the other buttons really large, and the pass button really tiny. smh)

Never mind, go about your business, nothing to see here. :mrgreen:

Um, how many passes are you allowed per battle?

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Re: How Do You Pass Your Turn?

Post by Peanutty » January 12th, 2014, 5:55 pm

You can pass as many times as you want. It's useful on occasion, like when a pet gets stunned but I don't want to swap it out.

Abashera

Post by Abashera » January 12th, 2014, 5:58 pm

I can see it's a useful feature. I can't tell you how many times I've wanted to pass. I can't believe I never saw the button. Somebody just kill me. lol

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » January 12th, 2014, 6:43 pm

See now you've got me curious... how did you "pass" turns when you didn't know it was an option? Swap pets to waste a turn? Cast things like heals or Shell Shield to get through a turn without attacking? Do tell.... :D

Abashera

Post by Abashera » January 12th, 2014, 7:08 pm

If you can't pass there's only one option, swap pets. And I haven't done a lot of PVP. And the one time I did put a sleep on someone they swapped pets. If they had passed I would have asked earlier. /shrug