Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Beana » January 6th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Hmm I got skipped somehow.

Oh well Axa that Tiny white carp is afraid it's going to end up a "fish of the day" somewhere! Get her to 25 so she feels better :)

Lexy
Top Rater
Pet Score:9286
BattleTag®:Kat#1332
Realm:Illidan-us

Post by Lexy » January 7th, 2014, 1:03 am

Hermy wrote: [profile]Lexy[/profile], I'm going with a bit of a pest theme, and have a trio of pets for you to finish off - they are all soooooo close to 25! [pet]Ashwing Moth[/pet], [pet]Black Rat[/pet] & [pet]Cockroach[/pet].
@ Hermy : Ok all 3 are 25 now

@Axa .... ohhh I see a level 5 Tarecgosa, unbelievable :) that should be 25 haha

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » January 7th, 2014, 3:59 am

[profile]Beana[/profile]! You got missed twice. :o I have a pair for you to level - [pet]Curious Oracle Hatchling[/pet] & [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet]. :D

Lexy, I think your [pet]Viscidus Globule[/pet] needs to grow up to be as big as his Papa!

My [pet]Mr. Wiggles[/pet] is sexy, and he knows it after wiggling his way to Level 25. And my [pet]Death Talon Whelpguard[/pet] just joined him - yay! Next poster, add a pet or two to my queue, pretty please!

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484

Post by Beana » January 7th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Lex can I ask why you've skipped me twice now? First time seemed accidental now it looks intentional.... Can I not be skipped please?

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 7th, 2014, 2:34 pm

Beana wrote:Lex can I ask why you've skipped me twice now? First time seemed accidental now it looks intentional.... Can I not be skipped please?
I am really sorry .... since i been such a rotten dork this week, maybe i could get you to level my friend the Rotten Little Not-So-Helping Helper
Last edited by Lexy on January 7th, 2014, 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexy
Top Rater

Post by Lexy » January 7th, 2014, 2:36 pm

Beana wrote:Lex can I ask why you've skipped me twice now? First time seemed accidental now it looks intentional.... Can I not be skipped please?
I would like to apologize, I didn't mean to do that, in all honesty, I'm not sure why I didn't see your post. I'm very very sorry. It will never happen again. Sorry

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » January 8th, 2014, 3:11 am

Axa wrote:
Renja wrote:Axa your azure whelpling is getting tired of waiting to be leveled, get him before he brews an uncontrolled arcane storm!
Blu is now lvl25.

Faithhealer, your Feline Familiar wants to fly by your side.
At long last my [pet]feline familiar[/pet] is hexing the competition at 25. Now to avoid any further confusion as to who does and does not have a pet challenge.
[profile]Hermy[/profile] you have a [pet]kovok[/pet] and I want one. So level him for me.
[profile]Beana[/profile] to make sure you really don't get skipped again why not finish up your [pet]amethyst shale hatchling[/pet]?
last but not least [profile]lexy[/profile] your [pet]azure crane chick[/pet] is looking a little blue. See if you can't cheer him up.

Jdnight
Pet Score:2178
Realm:Wyrmrest Accord-us

Post by Jdnight » January 8th, 2014, 7:38 am

Thanks, Axa! They've both now hit level 25 after I took a little break over New Year's!

@Jdnight - Darkmoon Tonk wants to be max-level and Shock 'n' Awe those dastardly beasts asunder! Fossilized Hatchling would love to join him there, BONESTORMMMMM!

Darkmoon Tonk and Fossilized hatchling are shock and aweing the crowd as they bonestorm around. Both hit 25 with amazing ease.
Next up Faithhealer - your Pandaren Monk is a little sad hes not maxed level in this expansion. Its pandaria for the titans sake.

Janitor
Pet Score:5264
Realm:The Maelstrom-eu

Post by Janitor » January 8th, 2014, 1:44 pm

My [pet]Stitched Pup[/pet] is now all big and scary at 25.
[profile]Jdnight[/profile], your [pet]Singing Sunflower[/pet] really wants to grow big and strong to help beat the nasty zombies.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » January 8th, 2014, 8:56 pm

My Frigid Frostling is ferocious and fearless and in a fine festival form.

Janitor, your Clock'em needs to bop'em and get to 25.
Last edited by Tipperscales on January 10th, 2014, 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » January 9th, 2014, 3:45 pm

Tipperscales wrote:My Frigid Frostling is ferocious and fearless and in a fine festival form.

Janitor, your Clock'em needs to bob'em and get to 25.
Hi guys, new to the this thread, but I felt like I had to join, because...

TIPPERSCALES!! You have a TON of low level yet amazing pets that I'm super jealous of. Get that [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet] to 25, pronto!

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » January 9th, 2014, 5:34 pm

Renja wrote: I don't do pvp pet battles much so I may not be picking a good choice but your murkalot wants to be leveled to show its true powers.
My [pet]Amie[/pet] is 25 now :) she was so fun to lvl.

[profile]Principa[/profile] your [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] wants to munch on some teeny critters :)

Dakender
MVP
Pet Score:9654
BattleTag®:Dakender#1566
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Dakender » January 9th, 2014, 7:09 pm

Seen people talking about this in chat today, might be a good way to get my butt off the couch and finish leveling some of mine... Hope I do this right :)

[profile]Arrianrhod[/profile] - I would like to see you get your [pet]Ominous Flame[/pet] up to lvl 25 :)

WHTJunior
Pet Score:8348
Realm:Terenas-us

Post by WHTJunior » January 10th, 2014, 12:58 am

Lexy wrote:Okay, Frosty is 25 :)

@WTHJunior : Your next one up is .... drumroll .... Jade Tentacle!
There's no way you would know this, but today (01/09) is the one-year anniversary of me getting my Jade Tentacle. I managed to squeak the 25th level in at 11:54PM. I will edit this to pick the next pets.

[edit for pet selection]
Datundra, when I directed you here, I figured I would be the one here right behind you. That being the case, you dug up a [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet], and now it's [ability]Claw[/ability]ing and [ability]BONESTORM[/ability]ing at the bit, to get to 25.

I've decided not to pick any pets that I haven't already gotten to 25, myself.
[/edit]

Hermy
Top Rater
Pet Score:10379
BattleTag®:Hermy#1783
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Hermy » January 10th, 2014, 6:31 am

My bulb-butt [pet]De-Weaponized Mechanical Companion[/pet], [pet]Curious Wolvar Pup[/pet] & [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] have been maxed, plus I've gotten all of my Undead pets up to at least Level 10 (which makes Mechanical, Magic & Undead - Dragonkin next!). I only have Stinker & Kovok in my queue, so help! Add a few more - I'm getting twitchy. :lol:

[profile]WHTJunior[/profile] - [pet]Darkmoon Tonk[/pet] is a little cracker! Get him up to 25, pronto!

Principa
Top Rater
Pet Score:9797
BattleTag®:Principa#1346
Realm:Winterhoof-us

Post by Principa » January 10th, 2014, 11:07 am

Arrianrhod wrote: [profile]Principa[/profile] your [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet] wants to munch on some teeny critters :)
My [pet]Creepy Crate[/pet], whom I have named Cretin, has munched his way to 25! Thanks [profile]Arrianrhod[/profile]!

[profile]Hermy[/profile], you DO have a lot of level 10s! Make that [pet]Sunreaver Micro-sentry[/pet] stand out a bit!

Tipperscales

Post by Tipperscales » January 10th, 2014, 1:08 pm

My Cenarion Hatchling has become a full blown Hippogryph.

Principa, your Harmonious Porcupette wishes to reach Nirvana, but not before getting to level 25.

Axa
Pet Score:4855
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Axa » January 10th, 2014, 11:34 pm

Beana wrote:Hmm I got skipped somehow.

Oh well Axa that Tiny white carp is afraid it's going to end up a "fish of the day" somewhere! Get her to 25 so she feels better :)
Lexy wrote: @Axa .... ohhh I see a level 5 Tarecgosa, unbelievable :) that should be 25 haha
Rose and Tarecgosa are now both 25.

Tipperscales, Bonkers wants to show you his boxing skills.

And so you don't feel left out Beana, your Tranquil Mechanical Yeti wants to demonstrate his Ion Cannon. :)

Bluegila
Pet Score:4901
BattleTag®:Fuerza#1850

Post by Bluegila » January 11th, 2014, 2:11 am

Axa

That Jadefire Spirit is itching to Battle!

Tipperscales

Post by Tipperscales » January 11th, 2014, 11:53 am

Bonkers has bonked his way to the top... punched his way to 25.

Bluegila, your Lesser Voidcaller hears the call of the void, and it is saying to get to 25.