Uber fun PVP combo's

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Muierapida
Pet Score:2834
Realm:Darkspear-us
Uber fun PVP combo's

Post by Muierapida » January 2nd, 2014, 8:04 pm

This is what I use will appreciate commnts

#1. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Spawn of G'nathus, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling
#2. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Spawn of G'nathus, Droplet of Y'Shaarj

and the uber fun
#3. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Darkmoon Zeppelin, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling

I use diff variations ande 3rd pet might me either Filthling or tideskipper

I believe an aquatic is good because 99% of battles involves a strong elemental

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Re: Uber fun PVP combo's

Post by Luciandk » January 3rd, 2014, 1:23 am

Muierapida wrote:This is what I use will appreciate commnts

#1. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Spawn of G'nathus, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling
#2. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Spawn of G'nathus, Droplet of Y'Shaarj

and the uber fun
#3. Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling, Darkmoon Zeppelin, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling

I use diff variations ande 3rd pet might me either Filthling or tideskipper

I believe an aquatic is good because 99% of battles involves a strong elemental
You might want to go in more depth about what you actually are doing with your pets.

Shinii
Top Rater
Pet Score:5470
BattleTag®:Shini#1888
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Shinii » January 3rd, 2014, 1:59 am

why is it fun for you and do you have any other fun combos and why

Vek
Top Rater
Pet Score:3996
Realm:Aggramar-eu

Post by Vek » January 3rd, 2014, 2:25 am

I loathe multiple decoy teams and dont find them fun to use either. Different tastes I guess.

If you have trouble with decoy use aoe move to remove them in one turn. I particularly like cyclone but then you need to cast it before decoy is up, else the cyclone will just remove one stack and then disappear. One thing I have noticed is that it seems cyclone has 100% hit on decoy, I at least have never seen it miss, guess it applies to all attacks and not just cyclone.

Index
Pet Score:12739
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Index » January 3rd, 2014, 6:51 am

My fave combo, was the one that I used all the way to 5k victories!

Mountain cottontail with flurry / dodge / burrow - goes first as a lot of teams (at that time) had shiny new Val'kyrs, and this pet used to almost completely negate the ascension trick, while chewing the Val'kyr's face off nice and fast ;) If they swapped out, it meant a two-turn advantage!
Lil' Raggy with Hammer / magma trap and sons. STUN DIVE DIVE DIVE SMACK!!! Nuff said!
Wolvar pup - strong against dragons and beasts, with a snare/stun and decent damage.

I loved that team, and when stun hit, it was basically game over. The only issues I had were with double imp teams, that DOT SWAP trick was a nightmare!

Edited for typo's :)

Skavenged
Pet Score:9590
Realm:Cairne-us

Post by Skavenged » January 3rd, 2014, 11:27 am

This team could easily be countered with 2 very common pets. Clockwork Gnome and any one of the Zandalari raptors. Turrets handle the decoys. Throw in Black claw, hunting party, and an elemental attack, and you're toast. Probably wouldn't even need the third pet

Muierapida
Pet Score:2834
Realm:Darkspear-us

Post by Muierapida » January 3rd, 2014, 12:44 pm

your gnome will die in max 3 turns against the spawn

against the gnome I open w the mech panda decoy aoe switch to spawn dive aoe game over

if you rely want to see the fun of this combos play and see for yourself

Skavenged

Post by Skavenged » January 3rd, 2014, 2:19 pm

Nope. Especially not the way you just described it. Gnome drops turret and wipes out decoys. Switch to raptor (341 SPD) while you aoe. Tags black claw on spawn as you bring him in, or Pandaren if you leave him in for his bonus against my beast. Either way, you take 450ish damage from the turret while hitting raptor for 400 with missile. if I'm still facing Pandaren at this point, I nail you with flank for either 500 or 750 depending on RNG. You tag me for another 400, and then the turret burns you down. At the very least, I'll be able to black claw your next pet before going down, and then the Gnome turrets again, followed by a Blitz spam. Game over. If you did happen to switch to Spawn instead of leaving the mech in, you still take 450 coming in, and while you dive, I switch back to Gnome who drops another turret and I nail you for 900 at end of round. still game over

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » January 4th, 2014, 11:16 am

Enchanted Broom says 'hi'. :)

Skavenged

Post by Skavenged » January 4th, 2014, 2:23 pm

Yup, anything that can clear the field gives this team fits. Broom can usually be compensated, but Lil' Rags pretty much guarantees to beat this setup. Between the raptor being squishy, and the bonus against Gnome, he blisters me every time

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » January 5th, 2014, 11:51 am

Tried out Clockwork + Toenibbler combination, brought along a Blighthawk just in case I ran into any Anubs. Pets goes down insanely fast. Never even had to bring out the Blighthawk. Pretty fun full Nuke combination. Sadly didn't get to try Black Claw + Flank on any Undead this time. :)

Sóep
Top Rater
Pet Score:13856
Realm:Alonsus-eu

Post by Sóep » January 5th, 2014, 12:28 pm

My most winning team:

[pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet] 2-1-1
[pet]Magical Crawdad[/pet] 1-2-2 (makes the [pet]Unborn Val'kyr[/pet] :cry: )
[pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] 1-1-2

Normally i open with [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet] and cast BONESTORM + Ancien Blessing. Bring in good old [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] cast Rupture, Crush (only chance weather iff there dots in the game) Then i swap between pets to get the job done. iff [pet]Fossilized Hatchling[/pet] or [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] run a little low on HP try to swap [pet]Magical Crawdad[/pet] cast Wish and go back to Anubis or Hatchling.

Even Adder, Unborn Valks, Imp teams are easy to beat and most of the time they forfeit :lol:

You might see me in battle my pets are called:
Velociraptor
Anubis
Eugene Krabs.

Skavenged

Post by Skavenged » January 6th, 2014, 12:41 am

Vek wrote:Tried out Clockwork + Toenibbler combination, brought along a Blighthawk just in case I ran into any Anubs. Pets goes down insanely fast. Never even had to bring out the Blighthawk. Pretty fun full Nuke combination. Sadly didn't get to try Black Claw + Flank on any Undead this time. :)
I'll have to try the Blighthawk out. I usually carry a Valk

Vek
Top Rater

Post by Vek » January 6th, 2014, 3:30 am

I think the Valk is probably more useful in combination with Black Claw. But I do love how hard the Blighthawk hits Anubs. Lift-Off is also quite useful to avoid big hits, but then again Haunt could be used to the same effect. As a bonus the Blighthawk could always eat the raptor corpse after it has done it's work.

But that Infected Claw Crit boosted by Black Claw was sweet.