to the left battle tag

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us
to the left battle tag

Post by Sweetdr0ps » December 28th, 2013, 1:05 am

I must not be seeing where it is but people keep saying their battle tag is to the left when they post on forums but when i look around i can never find it! What am I missing?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Re: to the left battle tag

Post by Quintessence » December 28th, 2013, 2:05 am

Have you set your own BattleTag? You can only view another user's tag if you have also opted in to show your own.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Peanutty
Pet Score:9635
Realm:Kil'jaeden-us

Post by Peanutty » December 28th, 2013, 2:46 am

Took me a while to realize that's why I wasn't seeing the battletags on left (they used to be on display as long as you logged in I think, then it got changed to where you can only see it if you set yours).

My suggestion: if like me you don't like having your battletag available all the time, you can set it when you're trading or needing to contact people, and then remove it when you aren't. I started doing that after having a few problems editing old posts, and it seems to work much better now that I know how to toggle my battletag on and off.

Sweetdr0ps
Top Rater
Pet Score:9135
BattleTag®:Sweetdr0ps#1199
Realm:The Forgotten Coast-us

Post by Sweetdr0ps » December 28th, 2013, 5:30 pm

ahhhhh this explains it, yeah mine isnt showing and i know I used to be able to see them, thank you for clearing up this frustrating issue for me, I will try adding mine, i was afraid to add mine because then you get spam from gold farmers