If you could give a battle pet any ability already in game

A place to discuss anything and everything else.
Amuneta
MVP
Pet Score:5085
BattleTag®:Amuneta#1245
Realm:Ghostlands-us
If you could give a battle pet any ability already in game

Post by Amuneta » November 18th, 2013, 1:13 pm

Like to topic says, just a fun little thread can be any pet for any reason. I think mine might be give the cinder kitten a swarm/ stampede/ flock type ability for no reason other then who doesn't want to see a army of the little cuties run (or maybe that tumble/roll they do as their idle) by in a battle. Perfect distraction.

Rawr... that is all.

Dragonwizard
Top Rater
Pet Score:6685
BattleTag®:Dragonwizard#1388
Realm:Hellscream-us

Re: If you could give a battle pet any ability already in ga

Post by Dragonwizard » November 19th, 2013, 6:29 am

I would love to see a Sheep have a polymorph spell that turns pets into a regular race (human, troll, orc, etc). For no reason other than it would be hellava funny.
"Even when you are winning soundly, you must always give your opponent a way to retreat with honor. If you don't, then he has no reason to surrender. He will fight until the bitter end, and you will pay a larger price for victory."

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Re: If you could give a battle pet any ability already in ga

Post by Shikon01 » December 2nd, 2013, 10:05 am

Dragonwizard wrote:I would love to see a Sheep have a polymorph spell that turns pets into a regular race (human, troll, orc, etc). For no reason other than it would be hellava funny.
I freakin love this idea it would drive folks nuts to say the least...and for pet battles it would probably be long and painful lol !!