Number of level 25's

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Cercio
Number of level 25's

Post by Cercio » November 3rd, 2012, 12:45 am

I was curious to know how many level 25's all the aspiring pokemasters out there have. I believe I have the most on my server according to wowprogress which doesn't even show all mine. I'm at 36 but wowprogress only shows 20 or so last time i checked. Just wondering how many other players seem to be floating around at.

Arvelayne
Pet Score:3784
Realm:Frostwhisper-eu

Re: Number of level 25's

Post by Arvelayne » November 3rd, 2012, 4:22 am

Well I have 30, as I got Pro Pet Crew last night. 29 rares and 1 uncommon. When I started I took my Wintersaber Cub, and it wasn't till later that I thought about it.

I know the first pet that's getting a Battle Stone tho. :)

Arve,
grindalt.

Cercio

Post by Cercio » November 3rd, 2012, 10:59 am

Very nice =) That initial grind is such a pain and you know I had the same intentions with winterspring cub lol I didn't get mine past level 3 once I realized it was green but after going thru my journal, I have 180 rares and not a single rare cat! That made me pretty sad so I may have to use a token on mine as well because I like the model

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Doobjanka » November 3rd, 2012, 9:29 pm

I have 60 right now, but slowed down so I could level old favorites instead of the same Pandaria ones. On my last of the original CE pets, the Panda Cub.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Post by Guest » November 3rd, 2012, 9:55 pm

I have 5, with a few at lvl 24. Will try to get enough for the Cricket eventually, but I'm not in a huge rush. Currently power levelling my Venus, he's at 17 now. :D

Cercio

Post by Cercio » November 4th, 2012, 12:51 am

60 is insane even if alot were pandarian ones I only leveled a few from there

Samidaly

Post by Samidaly » November 5th, 2012, 4:42 pm

Over 75 - got my achieve on Nov 1st - Love my cricket.

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » November 5th, 2012, 5:13 pm

I've just gotten the achievement for one of each type so far. I hadn't been doing the Pandaren trainer dailies much, but ran through them this weekend twice and got a couple more 25s and my Venus. I'm kinda debating with myself how much more I want to do before 5.1. I'm a bit behind on the whole rep grind due to leveling 4 alts for the horseman. Anything more I do will probably be between dps heroic Qs.

Kagalii
Top Rater
Pet Score:10513
BattleTag®:Mikadochan#1520
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by Kagalii » November 6th, 2012, 8:24 am

I've got around 10 but that's mostly cause I've been much more focused on getting all the rares (both rare spawns and rare quality) for my collection and that's eaten up most of my time on WoW. Now that I'm pretty much done with rare hunting barring a couple I'm still missing I can focus more on leveling the stuff I want to level. My projects right now are turnip, ethereal trader, crawling claw, and a few others.

My one problem with powerleveling pets through pet tamer battles is that I'm not able to abandon the quests once I've beaten them in battle once. The abandon key is greyed out and I am forced to turn it in. Anyone else have this issue or know a way around this?

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » November 6th, 2012, 9:23 am

Kagalii wrote:My one problem with powerleveling pets through pet tamer battles is that I'm not able to abandon the quests once I've beaten them in battle once. The abandon key is greyed out and I am forced to turn it in. Anyone else have this issue or know a way around this?
Being unable to abandon and re-pick up the Tamer quests is intentional. We're not supposed to "grind" experience through the Tamer battles (initial quests), and it was a originally a bug that let us do so. I believe that's been fixed now.

If you'd like to utilize the Tamer battles for experience, there are always the dailies that award xp but can only be completed once per day per Tamer.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Kagalii
Top Rater
Pet Score:10513
BattleTag®:Mikadochan#1520
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by Kagalii » November 6th, 2012, 9:51 am

Quintessence wrote: Being unable to abandon and re-pick up the Tamer quests is intentional. We're not supposed to "grind" experience through the Tamer battles (initial quests), and it was a originally a bug that let us do so. I believe that's been fixed now.

If you'd like to utilize the Tamer battles for experience, there are always the dailies that award xp but can only be completed once per day per Tamer.
Ahh, thank you, that explains it. I was under the impression that people were power-leveling pets through doing the same battle with tamers more than once. Guess I better get on doing those dailies.

Thralla
MVP
Pet Score:2070
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Thralla » November 6th, 2012, 10:55 am

As of yesterday my grand total of pets leveled to 25 is, drum roll, please: Three!!! =D

And dang proud of it.

Considering I almost exclusively do pet related stuff on my Orc Hunter Thralla on Madoran as a member of the WarcraftPets Guild, I know I'll never catch up to our fearless leader Doobjanka. = ) So I just battle pets when I can and have fun with it. We've got two years in this expac (most likely), and me and my menagerie will get there. Eventually.

P.S. Shameless plug for the WarcraftPets Guild. Come join us!

Mairin
Top Rater
Pet Score:3202
Realm:Blade's Edge-us

Post by Mairin » November 6th, 2012, 11:53 am

Thralla wrote:As of yesterday my grand total of pets leveled to 25 is, drum roll, please: Three!!! =D

And dang proud of it.
hehe I'm not much better, my interest in pet stuff kind of comes in bursts of enthusiasm followed by periods of neglect. I'm currently doing the whole rep dailies thing on my 90s but I still have an 85 parked in outland doing a daily circuit of them to level up new pets. On a slightly more pro-active side before maintenance I finally got the stupid fish to drop my aqua glider after like a dozen kills :)
Thralla wrote:Considering I almost exclusively do pet related stuff on my Orc Hunter Thralla on Madoran as a member of the WarcraftPets Guild, I know I'll never catch up to our fearless leader Doobjanka. = ) So I just battle pets when I can and have fun with it. We've got two years in this expac (most likely), and me and my menagerie will get there. Eventually.

P.S. Shameless plug for the WarcraftPets Guild. Come join us!
I promise I'll try and work on my 80s over there at some point but so many toons, so little time :? :roll: ;)

Tiggindy
MVP
Pet Score:10765
BattleTag®:Mersenne#1798
Realm:Lothar-us

Post by Tiggindy » November 6th, 2012, 2:07 pm

I'm at 19 right now, but that's because I have been working on catching rares rather than leveling pets.

I'm thinking of setting myself a goal of leveling one pet a day, but that's probably a bit too high to reach. :lol:

Kelldorn
Pet Score:4353
Realm:Aman'Thul-us

Post by Kelldorn » November 6th, 2012, 3:39 pm

I hit 3 just before maintenance last night. I've been concentrating on catching rares, and the various rep dailys. I have to finish doing the pet daily chains, but I keep forgetting. :oops: