Realm Rankings

Report bugs and share your ideas to improve WarcraftPets.
Kiowa
Top Rater
Pet Score:5349
BattleTag®:Towgrunt#1690
Realm:Proudmoore-us
Realm Rankings

Post by Kiowa » December 17th, 2011, 3:53 am

When I visit the realm page for Proudmoore its not showing that my collection is spread to multiple toons so my ranking is lower then it should be. How can I fix this. Thanks

GormanGhaste
MVP
Pet Score:10398
Realm:Uldaman-us

Re: Realm Rankings

Post by GormanGhaste » December 17th, 2011, 11:58 am

I believe the realm rankings are now just by character, not whole collections.
Mingyao on Madoran

Shotsy
Top Rater
Pet Score:4466
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Shotsy » December 19th, 2011, 6:41 am

Yes, that is correct and needs to be fixed. I used to be in the top 5 and now I'm 15 on mine. Why? Because I was honest and put all my toons on there and imported. I still have the same pets, but now only my main shows up. I just ranted about this on my comment on my page. >.< I know several of the other collectors on my realm who are still at the top and they have them spread out too. Guess I was stupid to import. Should have just added them all to my main. So much for being honest. My collection at 172 pets isn't even showing up in the 50 account-wide collections and the highest pet collection in there is 171, so I don't get THAT either. Needs to be fixed or show both single and account wide on realm stats. I mean, if FAIRNESS is a question here.

In my opinion as a six year long pet collector in this game.. all pet collections should be based on account.. not on your main. Collected is after all.. collected. AND Armory Import should be mandatory.

Breanni
Site Admin
Pet Score:1499
Realm:Scarlet Crusade-us

Post by Breanni » December 20th, 2011, 12:42 am

Shotsy wrote:...AND Armory Import should be mandatory.
This is something we're seriously considering. But for the time being, we're trying to give people who don't log in regularly an opportunity to import their characters when they log in.