If Murkey WAS tradable, what would you give for him?

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Misstic
MVP
Pet Score:6356
Realm:Illidan-us
If Murkey WAS tradable, what would you give for him?

Post by Misstic » November 5th, 2012, 10:55 pm

My hubby and I went to the 2005 Blizzcon, so we each have a Murkey. If they became tradable he would give me his. The following pets are ones I would want for him. How many people would do this trade? Just curious! Thanks!

-Rocket Chicken
-Mini Thor
-Mini Tyrael
-Ethereal Soul-Trader
-Fetish Shamans Spear
-Baneling

Jetstream
Pet Score:2508
Realm:Greymane-us

Re: If Murkey WAS tradable, what would you give for him?

Post by Jetstream » November 5th, 2012, 11:30 pm

This is semi-related to your post. I noticed that you've got Mini-Thor on there. According to Amazon, one of their official re-sellers has the SC2 collector's edition in stock.

It's 200 bucks, but you could probably get Mini-Thor if you really, really want it. Also the other SC2 crap.

Oh, and I couldn't do this trade even if I wanted to. I don't have a single one of those pets ;) Well, except the Fetish Shaman... and you could probably find a copy of the D3 collector's edition too :D

Lysi
MVP
Pet Score:975
Realm:Echo Isles-us

Post by Lysi » November 6th, 2012, 12:13 am

I'm beyond annoyed with Blizzard for not making the cute murloc tadpoles more available. There are now 2 questlines to save murloc babies in the game, but no, you can't have one. I've bid on eBay for Murky without luck, but I'm done with that, I'm not going to sell my organs just to get a murloc. I only have one of the pets on your list, but no, you're not getting my chicken, Hotwings, lol. She's been with me a long time. I don't see Blizzard ever making Murky tradable, anyway. I really want an orange murloc tadpole, but it's just not going to happen. I guess they'll have to write it on my gravestone! :P

P.S. I looked up the orange murloc egg, again. It's been in the gamefiles forever. Someone posted it was for an old Korean promotional event, never heard that before. I guess I just have to travel back in time, and go to Korea. :lol:
Last edited by Lysi on November 7th, 2012, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some of my best friends are imaginary…

The_guy
Pet Score:4714
Realm:Burning Blade-us

Post by The_guy » November 6th, 2012, 3:04 am

Lysi wrote:P.S. I looked up the orange murloc egg, again. It's been in the gamefiles forever. Someone posted it was for an old Korean promotional event, never heard that before. I guess I just have to travel back in time, and go to Korea. :lol:
..Orange..Murloc...Would be amazing. Maybe possibly 2013 blizzcon promotion? Either way i think im going to get a pay per view (which gives you the promotion in 6-8 weeks from pre ordering) or just go to the event lol. I need a murloc.

But to stay on topic if i had those i dont think i could part with them, even more so the tyrael. Ive wanted one of those for a while now same with any murloc, but i think id rather spend 120ish usd on deathy.

Vhale
MVP
Pet Score:10441
Realm:Durotan-us

Post by Vhale » November 6th, 2012, 6:55 pm

I doubt there is a large number of people that have all of those. And Mini-Tyreal would be expensive to replace. 4 collector pets, a Blizzcon pet and two TCGs? Yikes! I would not do it. But, I also can't do it so tis a bit moot.

And yes, it is annoying there is not one available for the masses. It coulda been the anniversary pet they skipped last year.