Multiples of the same pet in PvP?

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Dakaf
MVP
Pet Score:6003
BattleTag®:Dakaf#1332
Realm:Dawnbringer-us
Re: Multiples of the same pet in PvP?

Post by Dakaf » November 18th, 2013, 1:36 pm

Use anything you want and have fun!
<Kings and Queens> Alliance on Dawnbringer
-pet collecting OCD

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » November 18th, 2013, 4:12 pm

Dakaf wrote:Use anything you want and have fun!
Dakaf's absolutely dead on! And if you really want to confuse people, add in a Pet Bombling and make all 3 Explode/Armageddon. They'll get the win and you get the satisfaction of knowing you've confused the heck out of your opponents. ;)

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Post by Kpb321 » November 18th, 2013, 6:37 pm

You might see some people complain depending on the pet and what the strategy appears to be. For example triple Magical Crawdad or triple Anub idol or triple emerald drakes tends to annoy people because it generally isn't going to be particularly strong against most teams but unless you are lucky enough to have a good counter pet on your team could take a long time to be able to kill off their team so they may assume you are hoping they'll drop rather than slug out a long win. Obviously not the case with a blackfuse bombling.

Hootstwo
Top Rater
Pet Score:4328
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Hootstwo » November 19th, 2013, 9:58 pm

If you elect to use 3 Singing Sunflowers... I'll find you... and hurt you. I already had my hour long battle against 3 of those.

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » November 23rd, 2013, 9:29 am

Hootstwo wrote:If you elect to use 3 Singing Sunflowers... I'll find you... and hurt you. I already had my hour long battle against 3 of those.

ME TOO !!!! :lol:

Brisela

Post by Brisela » November 23rd, 2013, 10:16 am

i use 3 p/s minfernals for battle and some 12 yrs old ran away upon seeing the view :D
i feel so bad that is a guility of a win

Brisela

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » November 24th, 2013, 3:27 am

Ran into someone tonight using 2 Valks and a Death Talon Whelpguard. I think I got like 5 straight wins against this team, even though they were extremely lucky most of the time and were able to get my last pet down to a nub as their Valks whimpered off after their Undead round. Using 2 Valks is just silly, since you can't stack Haunt, and Unholy Ascension is only worth anything after the Undead round starts.

I managed to Blinding Poison as Ascension was cast...so that missed...lol. They did, however, get a cheesy bug to go in their favor. After I killed a Valk one time, I used Blinding Poison during the Undead round, and he used Shadow Slash...and it HIT...not only did it hit, it CRIT my Death Adder. That one was like "If this happens ever again, I'm sending Blizz one nasty little e-mail or Bug Report". :twisted:

Shikon01
MVP
Pet Score:2668
Realm:Silvermoon-us

Post by Shikon01 » November 24th, 2013, 10:54 am

There's been a few times I got really pissed and frustrated trying to knock my 10 weekly wins out of the way so I would whip out 3 mech pets and nip that frustration right in the bud :lol: Other times when I feel frisky like playing cat & mouse will whip and swap team just for kicks and giggles...I'm bad :twisted: