Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Gwen » November 16th, 2013, 1:39 am

Bretonas wrote:
Gwenn, you have a special little pet there but your [pet]Cenarion Hatchling[/pet] is still to small to explore the world. Give him some wings, a tiny hatchling like him deserves to be level 25.
Cery is now soaring at lvl 25. Still tiny, still cute, but ever so fierce!

[profile]Opallena[/profile] you need to make your [pet]Bombay Cat[/pet] purr again! And since you asked for two pets, I challenge you to lvl your [pet]Dandelion Frolicker[/pet] as well. It's looking a little gloomy. No frolicking here. Make it happy again. :)
Because soulshards are pink.

Tatra
Pet Score:4589
Realm:Hellscream-us

Post by Tatra » November 16th, 2013, 1:42 am

Vivienne wrote:[profile]Tatra[/profile], your [pet]Crimson Lasher[/pet] is looking for some attention or she may just plant herself deep into the ground.
crimson lasher dug herself deep underground but when she sprouted she was 25!

all right going to raise the bar i want 5 pets to level to 25

Gwenn there is a song bah bah black sheep have you any wool. yes sir yes sir 3 bags full one for the master one for the dame one for the little boy that live down the lane...
unfortunatly for you your black lamb is neither rare nor is it 25 and when it sings that song it says no i dont have any wool.
Last edited by Tatra on November 16th, 2013, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jazmynpuma
Pet Score:13728
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Jazmynpuma » November 16th, 2013, 1:44 am

Opallena wrote:My Skunky Alemental certainly does have more of a kick now that it's level 25!

Beana, It may not even be Pilgrim's Bounty yet but its never to early too start preparing for Winter Veil! Why not level your Winter Reindeer so he can get ready to pull Father Winter's sleigh on the big night?

Also: I challenge the next player to give me two pets to level!
Somehow I got skipped over, but I am sure your Stinker can smell better at level 25.

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 16th, 2013, 2:17 am

Arisali wrote:
Tharloch: Maybe if you leveled your Wild Crimson Hatchling, he could be a guardian for your collection?
My Wild Crimson Hatchling has attained his position of guardian.

For Jazmynpuma it's elementary really, I submit [pet] Elementium Geode [/pet] as your next task. The game is a foot!

Gwen
MVP
Pet Score:8349
BattleTag®:Gwenniekins#2985
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Gwen » November 16th, 2013, 2:24 am

I got skipped somehow.

[profile]Tharloch[/profile] your [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet] is vying for your attention. Make it purr with glee and lvl it to 25!

Hit me!
Because soulshards are pink.

Kithriana
Pet Score:3617
Realm:Caelestrasz-us

Post by Kithriana » November 16th, 2013, 4:01 am

Gwenn wrote:I got skipped somehow.
So has your [pet]Blossoming Ancient[/pet]! Treat him like the MVP he ought to be; make him an elder.

My own [pet]Netherwhelp[/pet] has attained his potential and is now showing off his wider wingspan to the rest of my collection.

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 16th, 2013, 5:31 am

Roisen wrote: While the darkmoon fair pets are used to games being rigged even they think having 50% of them at max level is too cruel. Fix the game in their favour! Your [pet]Darkmoon Monkey[/pet], [pet]Darkmoon Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet] will all thank you!
Done, done, and done!

[profile]Kithriana[/profile], your [pet]magic lamp[/pet] has lost its sparkle, let's see if 25 levels will help it shine again!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 16th, 2013, 7:50 am

Opallena wrote:I was trying to wait for a few more to post, but its been an hour :P my Darkmoon Monkey is going bananas at the top of the ladder!

Droodic, how about stoning that [pet]Minfernal [/pet]and leveling him? something that rare deserves it!
I've been waiting for someone to get me to level my [pet]Minfernal[/pet], thank you. He will allways be by my side from now on.

[profile]Vivienne[/profile], your [pet]Blackfuse Bombling[/pet] wants to have a barbecue with all his beast foes at level 25.

Amargodreams
Top Rater
Pet Score:3933
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Amargodreams » November 16th, 2013, 9:55 am

Lil Xt crush and stomped and cried his way to lvl 25~~

Droodics, better level Withers before he withers away :)

Tharloch
Pet Score:3883
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Tharloch » November 16th, 2013, 1:24 pm

Gwenn wrote:
[profile]Tharloch[/profile] your [pet]Darkmoon Cub[/pet] is vying for your attention. Make it purr with glee and lvl it to 25!
And purr it did, all the way up.

[profile]Windu[/profile], your [pet]Lofty Libram[/pet] isn't feeling very Lofty, perhaps you should help it out by elevating it's status to a loftier level?

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 16th, 2013, 1:59 pm

My Dandelion Frolicker and Bombay Cat are both frolicking at the top of the ladder!

Tharloch:

Timear Forsees: Harpy Younglings in your future!

Harpies are invading the Northern Barrens! Level yours so you can repel the invasion!

Gnanth
Pet Score:858
Realm:Shattered Halls-us

Post by Gnanth » November 16th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Opallena, A small darkmoon rabbit needs some love

Opallena
Top Rater
Pet Score:13227
BattleTag®:Opallena#1359
Realm:Nazjatar-us

Post by Opallena » November 16th, 2013, 4:04 pm

My Darkmoon Rabbit was already 25, so I gave that love to my plain old Rabbit instead :)

Gnanth, I see you don't have any 25s yet so why not start off with the Feline Familiar? I'm sure she'd scare her opponents into forfeiting!

Roisen
Top Rater
Pet Score:8772
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Post by Roisen » November 16th, 2013, 8:46 pm

My [pet] Gu'chi Swarmling[/pet] and your [pet]Gulp Froglet [/pet]are now singing happily in a duet at lvl 25!

Opallena I was shocked to find your icon pet the [pet]Red Panda[/pet] not lvl 25!!! Make that fuzzy ball of cuteness a true symbol of your collection at lvl 25!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » November 16th, 2013, 9:37 pm

Kithriana wrote:
Tharloch wrote:For Kithriana, I suggest to you that Speedy is ready to leave the starting gate and show you that he can well live up to his name as I'm sure he'll break records reaching the highest level.
Speedy went zoom zoom zoom all the way to 25!

[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], your [pet]Elementium Geode[/pet] is trying to have faith in you. Show it how bright things can be at the top.
[profile]Kithriana[/profile] my [pet]elementium geode[/pet] is now a rock solid 25.

[profile]Roisen[/profile] since the full moon is right around the corner wouldn't it be nice if [pet]Moon Moon[/pet] could enjoy it as more than a cub?

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » November 16th, 2013, 11:16 pm

Amargodreams wrote:Lil Xt crush and stomped and cried his way to lvl 25~~

Droodics, better level Withers before he withers away :)
My [pet]withers [/pet]has bloomed in a perfect level 25 tree.
[profile]Faithhealer[/profile], your [pet]Tainted Waveling[/pet] could destroy all of his flying enemies with it's vicious poison spells, let's help him do that at level 25.

Tipperscales
Pet Score:8691
Realm:Argent Dawn-us

Post by Tipperscales » November 16th, 2013, 11:35 pm

Droodics, your Pet Bombling is only 5, level it before it explodes!

Astraldr0p
Pet Score:4511
Realm:Dalaran-us

Post by Astraldr0p » November 17th, 2013, 12:52 am

You are slacking with your anub idol and zeppelin!

They were seriously the best pets I've leveled and once you see the light, you'd level them too~

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Bretonas » November 17th, 2013, 2:46 am

Beana wrote: Bretonas!! Your Snarly told me he'd like to be one of the Crocodiles that goes to the Durotar river and bites "Golfers" Tourists hands off....Could you make that happen if he was 25?
He's on a rampage now in Durotar, enjoying some hands. And because I thought he was lonely I level'd [pet]Toothy[/pet] as well. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Astraldr0p, your [pet]Sinister Squashling[/pet] wants to be a big scary pumpkin. Unfortunately he's to low lvl to scare anything. Help him out! And since you have 3 of them I let you chose which one. ^^