Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Chromie
MVP
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Chromie » October 31st, 2013, 4:13 am

Wow - cant belive it took me a Whole month:D Guess i got carried away with leveling^^

[profile]Haevlyn[/profile] i would like to donate a Flawless Flying stone for ur [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet] and see it rise to lvl25:)

(you got me on real-ID ♥ )

//[profile]Chromie[/profile]

P.S. Would love a wild pet as challenge sinse they dont motivate me as much as the rest:)

Post by Guest » October 31st, 2013, 5:53 am

Looks like it's you and me Chromie!

Thanks for the Flying Stone, that was a big motivator and my Azure Crane Chick is now 25! (she's pretty darn good vs aquatic too!)

I see that Glimmer, your Nether Faerie Dragon has been named, but is currently shamed! See her rise to 25 and be proud!

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » October 31st, 2013, 9:02 am

Aparrently so:D My Glimmer is now lvl25 thnx so some of the great tips u gave me♥

Sinse u alrdy spend the time farming rep for the [pet]Thundering serpent Hatchling[/pet] u might aswell spend some more leveling him:p Catch me in-game if u lag a dragon stone to make him special, thats the least i can do for ur help to extra pet bags^^

Kalium
Top Rater

Post by Kalium » October 31st, 2013, 9:13 am

Bretonas wrote:...Kalium, i see you have a [pet]Lil' Tarecgosa[/pet]. I suggest you get that little dragon queen to lvl 25. ;-)
Done 8-)

[profile]Chromie[/profile], Your [pet]Stunted Shardhorn[/pet] would like to get out into the world again. Maybe show her Pandaria?

Trystiecat
Pet Score:7019
Realm:Eonar-us

Post by Trystiecat » October 31st, 2013, 10:34 am

My little lady [pet]Albino Snake[/pet] is happily settled at level 25.

For my friend above me... I see [pet]Venus[/pet] rising to become your true morning star

Poxx
Pet Score:5148
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Poxx » October 31st, 2013, 10:49 am

Droodics wrote: [/profile], impressive collection, let's see your [pet]Hyjal Bear Cub[/pet] and [pet]Fawn[/pet] get to 25.
Both pets have risen in the ranks and joined the Club of 25.

Trysttiecat, I see you have a lovely [pet]Disgusting Oozeling[/pet] in your collection just asking to be leveled.

Turborokky
Top Rater
Pet Score:3707
Realm:Vek'nilash-eu

Post by Turborokky » October 31st, 2013, 10:57 am

Droodics wrote: Ok, [profile]Turborokky [/profile], my Ashtone Core is level 25 now. Let's see your [pet]Tranquil Mechanical Yeti[/pet] hit 25, it's one of the strongest mechanicals out there.
Please give me two or three pets to level, i'm 6 pets short of [pet]Singing Cricket[/pet]
ok,my tranq yeti is now lvl 25.

And for u,[profile]poxx[/profile],i think u should lvl up your [pet]festering maggot[/pet]

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » October 31st, 2013, 12:17 pm

Haevlyn wrote:
Koboi wrote: Haevlyn, show [pet]Tito[/pet] his way home - which is, coincidentally, also the way to level 25.
Thanks Koboi, Tito has found his way home!

Seqenenre - Your [pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet] wants to tower over your other raptors. Get them up the hill!

(Please suggest I catch at least 1 rare pet that I don't already have, and level a different one to 25, thanks!)
My [pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet] is now king of his tribe.

[profile]Turborokky[/profile] - Your [pet]Soul of the Aspects[/pet] needs a bit of exercise.

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » October 31st, 2013, 12:52 pm

Arrianrhod wrote:Vivenne pick a fave Bonkers and get him upto 25.
I couldn't decide on a favorite so I leveled all 3 to 25, lol.

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], let's see that [pet]Ji-Kun Hatchling[/pet] learn to fly!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » October 31st, 2013, 3:38 pm

Poxx wrote:
Seqenenre wrote:Poxx - you have a lot of level 25 raptors, but that poor little [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] looks sad and negelcted. Why don't you level her up so that she can join in all the raptor games?
I took my [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet] to a tour on Isla Nublar and mingled with the tourists and archaeologists there. They are both a healthy 25 now and joined my flock of Raptors.

Faithhealer, please update your security.
Thank you Poxx for reminding me that my security needed updating and my [pet]Core Hound Pup[/pet] is now and intimidating 25.

[profile]Vivienne[/profile] as a last chance for Halloween I believe your [pet]Spectral Porcupette[/pet] would like to haunt a few more places than your pet journal.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » October 31st, 2013, 3:50 pm

Furkel wrote:You've got to hand it to me: I've handled the task of bringing my Crawling Claw to lvl 25, without anyone to lend a helping hand, and (insert several pages of hand-related puns here)

Drood, your [pet]Pandaren Air Spirit[/pet] needs to join his spirit friends at lvl 25!
My Pandaren team is full now.
[profile]Furkel[/profile], you spent some time trying to get [pet]Kirin Tor Familiar[/pet], so let's put that time to use and see your pet reach 25.

Beana
Top Rater
Pet Score:13311
BattleTag®:Beana#1484
Realm:Area 52-us

Post by Beana » October 31st, 2013, 5:59 pm

My Spirit of Competition is ready for the 2014 Winter Olympics and is 25! I feel confident he'll win Gold!

Droodics, since I know you can level fast I pose a challenge for you. see your Uncommon Smolderweb Hatchling? He said he can't catch flies when he's uncommon as well as he could as a rare 25. You're Halloween pet to level :)

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » November 1st, 2013, 8:02 am

Vivienne wrote:
Arrianrhod wrote:Vivenne pick a fave Bonkers and get him upto 25.
I couldn't decide on a favorite so I leveled all 3 to 25, lol.

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], let's see that [pet]Ji-Kun Hatchling[/pet] learn to fly!
My [pet]Ji-kun Hatchling[/pet] is now a whole lot bigger and tougher. Still not very good at flying though...

[profile]Beana[/profile] - Your [pet]Willy[/pet] is small and underdeveloped. Make him big and strong.

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » November 1st, 2013, 9:51 am

Faithhealer wrote:.[profile]Vivienne[/profile] as a last chance for Halloween I believe your [pet]Spectral Porcupette[/pet] would like to haunt a few more places than your pet journal.
Spectral Porcupette is all grown up now but has no one to scare since Halloween is over!

[profile]Seqenenre[/profile], your [pet]Perky Pug[/pet] isn't so perky, let's see if you can change that by getting him to 25.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 1st, 2013, 3:03 pm

My [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] is no cub anymore, it's all grown up!

Vivienne, your [pet]Azure Crane Chick[/pet] is looking a little blue, maybe a few more levels would cheer him up.

Turborokky
Top Rater
Pet Score:3707
Realm:Vek'nilash-eu

Post by Turborokky » November 1st, 2013, 4:02 pm

Ok,my [pet]soul of the aspect[/pet] is now lvl 25.

And for u,[profile]furkel[/profile],i think u should lvl up your [pet]snowy panda[/pet]

Arwyn3
Top Rater
Pet Score:6996
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-us

Post by Arwyn3 » November 1st, 2013, 5:23 pm

Orcking wrote:[pet]Lil' Bling[/pet] is completed.

Arwyn3, Halloween is coming soon. Make sure you're ready for it by leveling your [pet]Feline Familiar[/pet].
Leveled. A long time ago actually, just haven't been back on. Turborokky Lil' Bling is too fly to be low level. Give it some love!

Chromie
MVP

Post by Chromie » November 1st, 2013, 7:12 pm

[pet]Stunted Shardhorn[/pet] is all leveled and named:) I personally love the [pet]Sapphire Cub[/pet], so [profile]Arwyn[/profile] i would like u to show urs a litle love aswell and get it up there!

xx

P.S. Would love a wild pet as challenge sinse they dont motivate me as much as the rest:)

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » November 1st, 2013, 7:24 pm

My [pet]Snowy Panda[/pet] is all grown up!

Chromie, hold your nose and get that [pet]Stinkbug[/pet] to 25.

Post by Guest » November 1st, 2013, 7:51 pm

Chromie wrote: Sinse u alrdy spend the time farming rep for the [pet]Thundering serpent Hatchling[/pet] u might aswell spend some more leveling him:p Catch me in-game if u lag a dragon stone to make him special, thats the least i can do for ur help to extra pet bags^^
My [pet]Thundering Serpent Hatchling[/pet] is now a glorious 25 (and rare too! thanks for the offer, but I got a dragon stone in todays bags!).

Furkel, that Siamese cat is looking a bit neglected. Rare stone it and level it to 25 so that it can shine!