EU silvermoon meeting notes and ideas post!

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Mummymermaid
Pet Score:3488
BattleTag®:mummymermaid#1233
Realm:Silvermoon-eu
EU silvermoon meeting notes and ideas post!

Post by Mummymermaid » September 24th, 2013, 1:51 am

So now I am guild leader of this amazing guild, I still cant believe how lucky I am! So anyways I have actually made a lot of changes....So I held a meeting to see if everyone was okies with the changes I have made and to come up with ideas for the guild in the future ^^..So this is what was said for those who missed it x

Okies so I believe all the changes I have made to the guild were accepted, no one seems to have any problems with anything I have done since being guild leader! Which makes me happy ^^
The guild want an event every month...To include pet tourneys, dress like your pet but with a twist other members of the guild decide what you should dress like!
Special party's for Xmas and other special occasions for example I had a pet party when I hit 500 pets ^^
This post is also for all you to put forward ideas for events or anything to do this the guild..This isn't my guild its our guild and I need help making it how you want, I am pretty sure I cant think of everything and some of you have already had amazing ideas!
Old raids, for pets, transmogs and achievements was also mentioned, that can be done once a month instead of event , ie , event one month, raid the next month ^^
3 weekly guild meetings.
New raid stuff and guild dungeon group..Should be easy to do got a fair few more peoples coming online now so dungeon group shouldn't be a problem. Might have to use LFR until we get more people or even just use flexy for guild raids...I am very very excited about this..I see thundering serpent in our future!
Weekly group for world bosses, another amazing idea!

So these are all that was talked about Friday night..If anyone has any more ideas feel free to put them down in here ^^
I will be sorting out above things very soon!
Take care all...Eilantha xxx

Mummymermaid

Re: EU silvermoon meeting notes and ideas post!

Post by Mummymermaid » September 28th, 2013, 12:26 am

molten core run on the 3rd of oct! just for pets and tier pieces people may want...thought it would be fun! and yes you have to carry me around iam only level 63 ;p hope to see you all there ^^ xx

Rosetta
Pet Score:7172
Realm:Runetotem-eu

Post by Rosetta » September 29th, 2013, 10:08 am

Happy to help out on the run in MC.

Regards

Lumiere

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » September 29th, 2013, 5:21 pm

that would be lovely! see you then xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » October 22nd, 2013, 2:00 am

in the next 2 weeks we have a old raid run on the 24th of Oct! probably MC and Kara now iam 70 whoot go me! there is also a Halloween party on the 30th! just because i love Halloween so much! so come dressed as scarey as you can and bring out your scarcest pets to do battle and dance the night away! xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » October 28th, 2013, 2:36 am

don't forget Halloween party on Wednesday! bring your scariest pets and outfits ..there will be prizes for best dressed and a pet tourney and raffle! xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » October 31st, 2013, 2:33 am

had a lovely time last night at the halloween party ^^ i have taken so many screenshots i will use for our fb page that iam making ^^ i will pop up some events soon ..have an awesome halloween ..*guild hugs* xxxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » November 4th, 2013, 3:01 am

we have this website to post on..we have ts3 now thanks to arji and now we even have a pagebook page! check guild info for details xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » November 8th, 2013, 7:02 am

guild meeting on monday at 9pm or when there are alot of you online! hope to see you all there xxx

Fenriz
Top Rater
Pet Score:7296
Realm:Stormscale-eu

Post by Fenriz » November 11th, 2013, 10:59 am

Suggestion: How about making announcements like the one above in CET which is the standard server time, and use 24 hour format like the rest of Europe? AM/PM bit outdated system imo like miles and inches and driving in the wrong side of traffic! :P (Sorry Brits - I love you all anyways :) )

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » November 16th, 2013, 3:20 am

hehe noted ;p but iam a brit so glad you love us ^^

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » November 16th, 2013, 6:32 am

as mentioned in the guild meeting there is a 90s day/night in the calender for thursday! sign up have fun! xxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » December 3rd, 2013, 12:52 pm

again have a craft faire on Friday so might not be on so much in the evenings..although i have been quite bad lately for playing in the evenings..i have my dinner quite late and then just want to sit and rest! iam getting old ;p i will also be sewing something for a friend for a xmas present so that will take some of my time too! but i will be doing a xmas party soon and winter veil stuffs so you will see me ^^ xxx
oh and also i have been doing 90s nights but noone has been doing them...they are for us all really you get to do guild things together and have fun and the guild bank gets money for rare pets for events like the xmas party etc and repairs..now the repairs is set quite low because of not much in the bank...if it carrys on and gets lower then the repairs will have to stop because of no money in the bank ^^ so can we all get together and do things! its fun! thank you..eilantha xxxx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » December 4th, 2013, 5:29 am

http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7849

i have just joined this guild..feel free to do the same for the pet ..they seem lovely xx

Mummymermaid

Post by Mummymermaid » December 17th, 2013, 11:23 am

just a heads up until next week i will only be playing in the mornings..i have wrote this on the info but just in case anyone misses it ^^ iam very busy sewing pressies and getting things ready for xmas..first time i have had xmas at my place..mother in law normally does it and iam panicking slightly..okies alot...but i will be on everyday still just not on the evenings for a few more days xx