Catch that pet

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu
Re: Catch that pet

Post by Furkel » October 27th, 2013, 4:59 pm

My Tiny Goldfish is out of the fishbowl and ready to destroy whatever stands in his way.

Koboi, your [pet]Scooter the Snail[/pet] has quite possibly the best name I've ever seen for any pet; he deserves to be lvl 25 as much as anyone.

Rendigar
MVP
Pet Score:10321
Realm:Ysera-us

Post by Rendigar » October 27th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Well nobody gave me a pet to level last time around (and the post after mine was to level Chrominius and I have 2 at 25 already).

So, Furkel, your Crawling Claw needs some finishing up, get a hand on!

Hypah
Top Rater
Pet Score:2214
Realm:Madoran-us

Post by Hypah » October 27th, 2013, 5:45 pm

Rendigar... Get that Curios Wolvar Pup to level 25! Take it for a walk or something.

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » October 28th, 2013, 12:20 am

Haevlyn wrote:Faithhealer - It's time for you to sprawl through AQ40 and capture that elusive Anubisath Idol!
Nearly as elusive as the Feather of Truth my [pet]Anubiseth Idol[/pet] is now a glorious 25.

Hypah I'm envious of your [pet]Lil' Tarecgosa[/pet] give her some love before it's too late.

Poxx
Pet Score:5148
Realm:Azjol-Nerub-eu

Post by Poxx » October 28th, 2013, 6:27 am

Vivienne wrote:
Heya, Poxx! Let's see you get that wrascally wrobot, [pet]Rascal-Bot[/pet] to 25!
Wrascally Wrabb.. Wrobot has pranked his way to 25.

Faithhealer, your [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet] is looking a bit dull around the edges. Go brighten her up.

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » October 28th, 2013, 11:30 am

Poxx - you have a lot of level 25 raptors, but that poor little [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] looks sad and negelcted. Why don't you level her up so that she can join in all the raptor games?

Xinnara
MVP
Pet Score:11546
BattleTag®:Xinnara#2296
Realm:Draenor-eu

Post by Xinnara » October 28th, 2013, 12:34 pm

Aaaaaand after a bit of a struggle, my [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] is now 25!

So, [profile]Seqenenre[/profile] I think you should give your [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] some TLC and level it up - I think you'll also find it useful to 'boost' up other pets to max level and you can raise a whole family in the future :D

/Xin

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » October 28th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Haevlyn wrote:Thanks Vivienne. It took a while to find the right breed and rarity, but I finally found my Blighthawk and it's 25!

Droodics, your Cogblade Raptor needs a little shine. Find a rare one and level it to 25!
Just got a rare [pet]Cogblade Raptor[/pet] from 3rd battle, got lucky. Now i leveled him and Zao, and got [pet]Singing Cricket[/pet], yeppy.
For[profile] Xinnara[/profile]: You got one of the most rare pets in the game, the [pet]Azure Whelpling[/pet], go level him and kick some ass with him. God I love that pet.

Koboi
Pet Score:5076
Realm:Die Aldor-eu

Post by Koboi » October 28th, 2013, 2:38 pm

Furkel wrote: Koboi, your [pet]Scooter the Snail[/pet] has quite possibly the best name I've ever seen for any pet; he deserves to be lvl 25 as much as anyone.
Nine Inch Snail has slimed and crawled itself all the way to the top.

Droodics,train your [pet]Gregarious Grell[/pet] for the tournament and show Yu'la what a tough fighter he is.

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » October 28th, 2013, 11:41 pm

Droodics wrote:[profile]Vivienne[/profile] , let's see your [pet]Yu'la, Broodling of Yu'lon[/pet] get big like her mom.
All done with that dragon!

Alright, Koboi, let's see you upgrade and level up your [pet]Stormwind Rat[/pet], Guildenstern!

Faithhealer
Pet Score:3863
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Faithhealer » October 29th, 2013, 3:01 am

My [pet]Hyacinth Macaw[/pet] has shown her true colors at 25.

[profile]Vivenne[/profile] I see you managed to get Al'ar to part with his [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] don't let it be smothered by his ashes.

Poxx
Pet Score:5148

Post by Poxx » October 29th, 2013, 11:27 am

Seqenenre wrote:Poxx - you have a lot of level 25 raptors, but that poor little [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] looks sad and negelcted. Why don't you level her up so that she can join in all the raptor games?
I took my [pet]Razormaw Hatchling[/pet] and [pet]Leaping Hatchling[/pet] to a tour on Isla Nublar and mingled with the tourists and archaeologists there. They are both a healthy 25 now and joined my flock of Raptors.

Faithhealer, please update your security.

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Post by Droodics » October 29th, 2013, 2:30 pm

Koboi wrote:
Furkel wrote: Koboi, your [pet]Scooter the Snail[/pet] has quite possibly the best name I've ever seen for any pet; he deserves to be lvl 25 as much as anyone.
Nine Inch Snail has slimed and crawled itself all the way to the top.

Droodics,train your [pet]Gregarious Grell[/pet] for the tournament and show Yu'la what a tough fighter he is.
Got my Grell ready for the Celestial Tournament tommorow.
Now, [profile]Poxx [/profile], impressive collection, let's see your [pet]Hyjal Bear Cub[/pet] and [pet]Fawn[/pet] get to 25.

Furkel
Top Rater
Pet Score:13624
Realm:Moonglade-eu

Post by Furkel » October 29th, 2013, 4:05 pm

You've got to hand it to me: I've handled the task of bringing my Crawling Claw to lvl 25, without anyone to lend a helping hand, and (insert several pages of hand-related puns here)

Drood, your [pet]Pandaren Air Spirit[/pet] needs to join his spirit friends at lvl 25!

Bretonas
Top Rater
Pet Score:12312

Post by Bretonas » October 30th, 2013, 3:04 am

Vivienne wrote: Bretonas, a song for you with the pet you should level next!

"Goddess on the mountain top
Burning like a silver flame
The summit of beauty and love
And [pet]Venus[/pet] was her name"
The was inspiring, so Venus was up to level 25 quickly enough.

Furkel, I see you've given all your pets nice names. I really liked that little Snowflake, so get your [pet]Snow Cub[/pet] up to the maximum level asap. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Vivienne
Pet Score:13448
BattleTag®:Sassafras#1459
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Vivienne » October 30th, 2013, 4:59 am

Faithhealer wrote:[profile]Vivenne[/profile] I see you managed to get Al'ar to part with his [pet]Phoenix Hawk Hatchling[/pet] don't let it be smothered by his ashes.
That little fella is a big fella now, flying with the big boys.

There's a movie coming out in time for Thanksgiving called Frozen. In honor of that, [profile]Bretonas[/profile], I'd like to see your [pet]TIny Snowman[/pet] hit max level.

Arrianrhod
Pet Score:6450
Realm:Emerald Dream-eu

Post by Arrianrhod » October 30th, 2013, 5:38 am

Arrianrhod, level up that Landro's Lil' XT! He's been one of my go-to mechanicals for a long time now.
My Landro's Lil' XT is now 25 and throwing punches with the big boys :)

Vivenne pick a fave Bonkers and get him upto 25.

Arizonapie
Pet Score:8174
Realm:Die Silberne Hand-eu

Post by Arizonapie » October 30th, 2013, 5:48 am

Arrianrhod - I would like to see your Pandaren Water Spirit reach 25. This guy is a big help for Boss Pets and the Celestial Tournament ;)

I never can decide upon which pet to level first, so please help me :)
Last edited by Arizonapie on October 30th, 2013, 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seqenenre
Pet Score:2682
Realm:Turalyon-eu

Post by Seqenenre » October 30th, 2013, 6:58 am

Xinnara wrote:Aaaaaand after a bit of a struggle, my [pet]Jademist Dancer[/pet] is now 25!

So, [profile]Seqenenre[/profile] I think you should give your [pet]Anubisath Idol[/pet] some TLC and level it up - I think you'll also find it useful to 'boost' up other pets to max level and you can raise a whole family in the future :D

/Xin
My little jackal-headed friend is now all grown up.

[profile]Arizonapie[/profile] - I think [pet]Lurky[/pet] needs to stop lurking on the sidelines and get onto the field of battle.

Post by Guest » October 30th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Koboi wrote: Haevlyn, show [pet]Tito[/pet] his way home - which is, coincidentally, also the way to level 25.
Thanks Koboi, Tito has found his way home!

Seqenenre - Your [pet]Zandalari Anklerender[/pet] wants to tower over your other raptors. Get them up the hill!

(Please suggest I catch at least 1 rare pet that I don't already have, and level a different one to 25, thanks!)