Petcast

Share pet collecting news and advice.
Blessaidlee
Pet Score:2598
Realm:Argent Dawn-us
Petcast

Post by Blessaidlee » October 13th, 2013, 5:14 pm

I am considering forming a mature, funny, pet webcast for my fellow pet collectors. Would you follow it? What would you like to see me do in game? Pet leveling? Rare pet capturing? Strategies for the Celestial Tournament? PVP?

Any feedback would be great!

Also, If you are interested in adding me on Facebook under my Blessaidlee name, please let me know too! (If this is not okay to post my facebook account, please let me know!)

http://www.facebook.com/Blessaidlee

Ebil
Pet Score:11957
Realm:Moon Guard-us

Re: Petcast

Post by Ebil » October 14th, 2013, 11:08 am

I tend to like any kind of cast that has a bit of humor in it, so for me to watch it that has to be in there. As for the content I think you can do everything you mentioned. A few beginner petcast to cover the basics of UI, pet capturing, rare pet spawns, families, and breed.The rest could be more about strategies and trying out different pet setups for PvE/PvP for the crowd that have moved on to some of the harder pet battle content.

I know there are a lot of written guides that cover most, if not all, of those things but seeing something in action can at times be a bit better.

Domie
Top Rater
Pet Score:9549
BattleTag®:Domie#2293
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: Petcast

Post by Domie » October 16th, 2013, 6:19 am

It could be interesting, but for me the people is as important as the subject itself when it comes to podcasts (and steams), it might very well be something i would listen in to.