My Pet Collection
You've collected 0 pets

(US) Sumprush round-up, Alliance

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild, plus ideas for guild events and contests.
Jzbelle
Top Rater

Pet Score: 3216

(US) Sumprush round-up, Alliance

Postby Jzbelle » October 6th, 2013, 9:02 am

Hi! I hope I've picked the right forum. My toon "Kayoki" is a member of the Magical Menagerie Guild on Madoran-U.S., so I figured the Warcraftpets Guild would be the place to share this :)

I'll be opening a Rodent Crate on Baelgun - U.S. (PvE) at 8:30 PM EST on Monday, October 14. My main toon there is Alliance (sorry, fellow Hordies), so this will be at Lion's Landing. I'll start inviting at 8:00 PM EST and drop the crate at 8:30 PM EST. To come and chase the chubby gopher-things, you must have a level 90 Alliance toon who has started/opened up the Shieldwall dailies.

My Battletag is Jzbelle#1537. You can drop it after the event if you'd like (I'll be cleaning up my list by the next day if you don't want to bother).

Happy gopher-catching. :D

Llamallab

Pet Score: 2963

Re: (US) Sumprush round-up, Alliance

Postby Llamallab » October 6th, 2013, 9:59 am

just sent an invite from llamallab#1191.. i have a 90 ally and would love a chance to get this pet !!

Boinx

Pet Score: 2806

Postby Boinx » October 9th, 2013, 12:02 am

I sent a friend request from Boinx#1228. Thanks for sharing.

Jzbelle
Top Rater

Postby Jzbelle » October 14th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Just a quick head's up: I'll be dropping the crate at 8:30 PM EST tonight, Baelgun-U.S. All are welcome to come snag a gopher! :)

Boinx

Pet Score: 2806

Postby Boinx » October 15th, 2013, 5:36 am

Sorry I couldn't make it online in time. Hopefully lots of people got to walk away with a nice new pet.

Jzbelle
Top Rater

Postby Jzbelle » October 15th, 2013, 8:17 am

We waited a bit Boinx, I'm very sorry that you missed it. They stopped spawning around 9:40 EST.

I'll definitely do this again if I have the commissions. It doesn't take long to earn them (this was my 3rd crate). Best of luck to everyone in the meantime!

Return to WarcraftPets Guild