lvl 25 battle pets

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Lors
Pet Score:4526
Realm:Dun Modr-eu
lvl 25 battle pets

Post by Lors » October 1st, 2013, 4:54 pm

Hi guys,
I am the worst player in all the servers anywhere, even the new ones. I am struggling to make good teams to win just ONE match in pvp at lvl 25. Could you please tell me some tips and winning teams to try to win a fucking match?

Thanks a lot!

Droodics
Top Rater
Pet Score:3692
BattleTag®:Frozenlore#2917
Realm:Ravencrest-eu

Re: lvl 25 battle pets

Post by Droodics » October 1st, 2013, 5:20 pm

I got 10wins 2lost first time i PVP-ed.
My team :
Anubisath Idol 1-1-1
Unborn Val'kyr 1-2-2
Pandaren Earth Spirit 1-2-1

I use Anubisath Idol for critters/dragonkin/aquatic. It's the pet i start with.
Unborn after Anubisath dies or if opponent switch to Humanoid. I do Curse of Doom then Unholy Ascension after it dies and ressurects.
Pandaren Earth Spirit - Crystal Pryson, Rock Barrage, then i toss Stone till it's dead.
I nowadays play with Anubisath 2-2-2 for burst on some beasts and mechanicals.
Sometimes i switch Unborn Valkyr for some mechanical pet, like Son of Animus 1-2-1

I play only for weekly quest, I got better pets to team up but i play with these for now because i know how to switch them, team them.

Lors
Pet Score:4526
Realm:Dun Modr-eu

Post by Lors » October 1st, 2013, 5:26 pm

Thanks, will level up my pandaren earth spirit and will try.

More advice?

Thanks a lot, really

Abyl1
Pet Score:4019
Realm:Llane-us

Post by Abyl1 » October 2nd, 2013, 1:55 pm

I thought I was the worst PVP'er out there! :)

I love this site for tips, the people here put a lot of thought in to strategy and tactics, I appreciate all the work they put in to this!

There are some great guides in the top menu to look at too that might help. I've only done a couple PVP battles and lost them all, so I was just looking at the guide myself!

Ligre
Pet Score:3056
BattleTag®:EricS#1876
Realm:Sargeras-us

Post by Ligre » October 3rd, 2013, 7:11 am

A friend of mine uses the following comp for player battles...

Fiendish Imp (P/S or S/S)
Pandaren Water Spirit
Blighthawk (P/S)

All these pets are fairly easy to obtain, though it may take a few passes through Andorhal to get the Blighthawk that you want. Typically, you start with the Imp. The idea here is to give the opponent's comp a quick look-see, and then you know whether or not you need to use Nether Gate either off the bat or on turn 2. Either way, you'll be Gating and then using Immolation to pack a back row punch for later. Water Spirit in...Geyser, Whirlpool (this can change depending on if the opponent's pet has avoidance abilities or not)...unless the opponent's pet is Elemental, switch to Blighthawk immediately. Make sure you have Lift-Off, in case the opposing pet is Aquatic, then go to work using Infected Claw. This is very important...ONLY use Ghostly Bite after Blighthawk's Undead passive has been activated...since it gets stunned if the ability hits.

It's a fairly vicious cycle, and damage comes from a variety of places...and it comes in bunches.

Mystik_sok
Pet Score:10833
Realm:Elune-us

Post by Mystik_sok » October 3rd, 2013, 8:22 am

Lors wrote:Hi guys,
I am the worst player in all the servers anywhere, even the new ones. I am struggling to make good teams to win just ONE match in pvp at lvl 25. Could you please tell me some tips and winning teams to try to win a fucking match?

Thanks a lot!
I take exception to you trying to claim my title my good sir!