Fun Guild Event! :-D

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Holygryphon
Fun Guild Event! :-D

Post by Holygryphon » October 13th, 2012, 2:09 pm

Well sadly i havent had time to make an alt for the guild yet but id still like to make a suggestion on something fun to do! :-D so what im thinking is a pet battle tournament, with the grand prize being a rare pet or something :D im sure some of us have a duplicate rare pet and would be willing to donate them for some guild funfun<3 leave some feed back and tell me what yall think ~HolyGryphon
P.s add your own suggestions as well! The more the better :lol:
Last edited by Holygryphon on October 13th, 2012, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us

Re: Fun Guild Event! :-D

Post by Doobjanka » October 13th, 2012, 9:06 pm

I was talking with Thralla about doing a random choice pet battle contest. I'm not sure the rules or idea yet, but I'm sure we can come up with something.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Stompalina
MVP
Pet Score:1451
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Stompalina » November 12th, 2012, 9:17 pm

I'm trying to come up with something fun to do with our guild. I was thinking about a bracketed elimination tournament, but we all have pets with lots of different levels.

It might be a bit too complication. Any suggestions>?

Bindibear
Top Rater

Post by Bindibear » November 13th, 2012, 1:36 am

Either pick a level (level five pets only) or have everyone go capture new level 1s. Or provide new baby vendor pets (or level x vendor pets). Or have everyone submit the levels of their pets beforehand and match them by level. Or tell people they aren't allowed to use the pass button, and whoever is eliminated first wins. Have someone port everyone from town to town so everyone gets Big City Brawlin'.

Thralla
MVP
Pet Score:2070

Post by Thralla » November 15th, 2012, 8:57 pm

I'd be more than happy to help with portals on Tiger.

We also need to do a mass guild screenshot with everyone packed into Breanni's Pet Shop while wearing guild tabards!

Radnok
Pet Score:4023

Post by Radnok » November 19th, 2012, 11:15 am

guild events - I like the idea of using new (level 1) vendored pets. That way everyone would be on a relatively even footing.

Also, really like the idea of a guild screenshot, with tabards, in Breanni's Pet Shop.
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Bindibear
Top Rater

Post by Bindibear » November 19th, 2012, 1:36 pm

Thralla wrote:We also need to do a mass guild screenshot with everyone packed into Breanni's Pet Shop while wearing guild tabards!
Yes! This! Right now! lol :D

Talmar
MVP
Pet Score:12575
Realm:Sentinels-us

Post by Talmar » November 27th, 2012, 2:45 pm

I'd love the idea of some kind of tourny. Events based on pet levels could be created in the in game calendar and people could sign up for the levels they want.

Personally, I'd like to do level 10. Level 10 is very easy to get to and it provides a bit of variation in the pet abilities and a chance to create teams that work well together or counter teams etc.

Could even setup a weekly tourny that differs each week in the level.