Gendou
Pet Score:4413
BattleTag®:Gendou#1955
Realm:Thunderhorn-us
Bonkers: Multiple Breeds, Not Cageable

Post by Gendou » September 12th, 2013, 11:49 pm

I got two Bonkers: One S/S, one P/P.
Turns out they aren't cageable.

I [url=https://twitter.com/Gendou/status/378361517357273088]tweeted Mumper[/url] asking if that's intentional.
They've never had a multiple breed, uncageable pet before. So I'm wondering if it's a bug.

What do you guys think? Bug, or working as intended?
ImageImage

Azrile
Pet Score:3600
Realm:Fenris-us

Re: Bonkers: Multiple Breeds, Not Cageable

Post by Azrile » September 13th, 2013, 12:47 am

I think there are many multiple-breed uncageable pets. usually they are ones that are easy to get.

The ones that aren´t multple-breed are the ones you can only get one per account, like the achievement stuff.

I have already gotten 4 bonkers, he is very easy to get if you are going after the Burdens. I think I have PP, PS and SS or something like that... I know of the 4 I have, they are 3 different breeds.

If your account can only ever get one, then it would be unfair to have multiple-breeds.. but especially with bonkers, that is not the case. I had 3 the first day.

Lordblacknail
Pet Score:9097
BattleTag®:Stormey0317#1264
Realm:Ravencrest-us

Post by Lordblacknail » September 13th, 2013, 2:18 am

what is the burdens? Each key costs 500 tc, so I have opened 24 chests and have yet to see one.

Quintessence
Site Admin
Pet Score:13928
Realm:Proudmoore-us

Post by Quintessence » September 13th, 2013, 3:49 am

Lordblacknail wrote:what is the burdens? Each key costs 500 tc, so I have opened 24 chests and have yet to see one.
Burdens is the item that allows you to upgrade a specific piece of Timeless gear to item level 535 (up from 496). You can only use it on assigned slots such as, Timeless Leather <insert item slot> or Timeless Mail <insert item slot>, and it can only be used on an unredeemed item. If you click on the Timeless gear and generate your 496 piece (shows stats on it), you cannot upgrade it using the Burdens. I don't think you can use it on the trinkets.
Azrile wrote:If your account can only ever get one, then it would be unfair to have multiple-breeds.. but especially with bonkers, that is not the case.
To the OP, I think what Azrile has mentioned is what the design behind Bonkers is. You can grab as many as you like (and keep 3) in hopes for the right breed. It's a gamble and sounds like it's another currency/time-sink.
Feel free to browse through my pet collecting blog: http://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com

Luciandk
Pet Score:3576
Realm:Argent Dawn-eu

Post by Luciandk » September 13th, 2013, 5:21 am

[pet]Bonkers[/pet] seems to me to be best with Power / Power. It only have one ability that benefits from speed, aka dodge. Whereas its other abilities seems to scale well with power. Especially when looking at its unique abilities with other that makes you autocrit?

Spary
Pet Score:10075
Realm:Zirkel des Cenarius-eu

Post by Spary » September 14th, 2013, 3:39 am

Your problems ... I spend at least 30k coins for keys (not counting in the repaid coins, so probably 40k or more) - and finally got my first today - and its neither pp or ss ... no its hp ... and I see You again damned Cave of the Chests ...