How to win Celestials and Tomy.

Discuss pet battles, strategy and theorycrafting.
Papazol
Pet Score:9646
Realm:Balnazzar-us
How to win Celestials and Tomy.

Post by Papazol » September 11th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Ok, I got my vengeful porcupette, so I'm in good humor and you will get you answers.

Loremaster Cho:
- Father Winter's Helper - start from gift of winter's veil , eggnog 2d round, snowball to end. Got owl and half broom.
- Dark whelpling - tail sweep to finish broom, call of darkness 1st round against drake and tail sweep till end.
- Qiraji guardling - blackout kick , crush * 2 .
GG

- Jon Goldbloom
- warpstalker hatchling - start from blinkstrike, comeback, blinkstrike up to swap, comeback and blinkstrike up to end
- Amber moth (or another moth) - cocoon strike, moth balls, alpha strike... after direhorn will die, bird will back but 2d time swaped or lift-off so save cds.
- scourged whelpling - moth does some dmg for haos, so just call darkness and tail sweep. after yey dies, finish bird.
GG

Sally
- Horny lizard (or any another lizard) - comeback + quick atack up to undead health;
- Hyachin Macaw (or any parrot) - trash + lift-off + adrenaline rush ;
- Crow - call od darkness + nocturnal strike (it wount miss even with debuff);
GG

Yu'la
- Qiraji guardling (speed 289 or faster) - blackout kick , crush * 3 (if one missed, restart fight) + 1 more crush after lift;
- Pet bombing - zap + explode.
GG
- no matter what.

Xu'Fu
- Skywisp Moth (yes, new one, need catch and lvl, may be uncommon) - cocoon strike, call lighning, slicing wind*2. 4 round Xu'fu uses Feed and kill it.
- Darkmoon zep - mussle*1-2, decoy, mussle, mussle, explode
usualy GG, if no
- Darkmoon tonk - Ion cannon

Zao
- Darkmoon zep - decoy, mussle*4-5, explode right after Wish
- Mech pandaren dragonling - explode
- Darkmoon tonk - mussle*1-3, ion cannon after Wish inc
GG

Chi-chi (I know, you wait for it)
- Voodoo figurine - Wild magic, Rot (new undead ability, turn target to undead), swap on 2d pet
- Prairie dog -Comeback*3 or Comeback*2+Chomp, swap on voodoo
-Voodoo figurine - Wild magic, Rot, - voodoo dies. if no, shadow slash - voodoo dies, if no swap on 3d pet
- Yellow-Bellied marmot - Chomp or Comeback (your design about risk to miss and Chi-chi hp left)
GG

Grats, you won Celestial tournament and get celestial pet.

Lil'Oodasta
- Darkmoon zep - decoy, missle*4, explode
-Darkmoon zep - missle, decoy, missle*3, explode
GG
- haven't matter

Kpb321
Pet Score:3974
BattleTag®:kpb#1554
Realm:Sisters of Elune-us

Re: How to win Celestials and Tomy.

Post by Kpb321 » September 11th, 2013, 5:03 pm

Not to be rude but why create a new thread when there are already several going?

Keavy
Top Rater
Pet Score:3862
Realm:Ahn'Qiraj-eu

Post by Keavy » September 11th, 2013, 5:04 pm

Wrathion
Peanut - Trample, Trumpet Strike and Stampede ( Use Trumpet Strike and then Stampede )
If you don't have Peanut at 25 a cricket works just fine too, just don't forget swarm.
Anubisath Idol - Crush, Stoneskin and Deflection ( Use Stoneskin and Crush, Deflection when Elementium Bolt has 1 round left )
Flayer Youngling - Blitz, Deflection and Kick ( Shouldn't have to do much before the fight is over )

Taran Zhu I haven't used this team myself, but my sister did and she says it's super!
Lost of Lordaeron
Stitched Pup
Maggot

Chen Stormstout
Cogblade Raptor S/S breed - Batter, Screech and Exposed Wounds ( Use Eposed Wounds - Screech - Batter )
Sunreaver Micro-Sentry - Laser, Haywire and Supercharge ( Use Supercharge - Haywire, Laser till dead, don't use supercharge when it comes of cd on the elemental. Just Laser. )
Pandaren Water Spirit - Water Jet, Whirlpool and Geyser ( Use Geyser - Whirlpool - Water Jet )
Last edited by Keavy on September 15th, 2013, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dagris
Top Rater
Pet Score:9380
BattleTag®:Dugoth#1259
Realm:Silver Hand-us

Post by Dagris » September 11th, 2013, 5:09 pm

That's all well and good but you used several pets multiple times, when you can have at most 3 and can't repair. What I'd love to see is a strategy which doesn't depend on deep pools of duplicate pets

Papazol

Post by Papazol » September 11th, 2013, 5:14 pm

Dagris wrote:That's all well and good but you used Darkmoon Zepplin 4 times, when you can have at most 3 and can't repair. What I'd love to see is a strategy which doesn't depend on deep pools of duplicate pets
:lol:
Man, Tomi is daily quest outside Tournament. So you can heal your pets so many times how you want. And just for you info to thinking about - I have 4 darkmoon zeps - 3 in journal and 1 in backpack. ;)

Anasa
Top Rater
Pet Score:2322
Realm:The Venture Co-us

Post by Anasa » September 11th, 2013, 7:24 pm

Papazol wrote:- Jon Goldbloom
FYI, his name is "Ion", not Jon.

He's an homage to Jurassic Park's Ian Malcolm, played by Jeff Goldblum.

Silverstarr
MVP
Pet Score:13896
Realm:Whisperwind-us

Post by Silverstarr » September 12th, 2013, 10:06 am

Thanks so much for the help! I used your recommendations for most of the fights and didn't lose one. :)

Papazol

Post by Papazol » September 13th, 2013, 1:33 pm

Silverstarr wrote:Thanks so much for the help! I used your recommendations for most of the fights and didn't lose one. :)
Thanks, Silver. I glad to help. ;)

Piekid
Pet Score:11041
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Piekid » September 17th, 2013, 5:16 am

Papazol wrote: And just for you info to thinking about - I have 4 darkmoon zeps - 3 in journal and 1 in backpack. ;)
What good does that do for the tournament? You can't cage an injured or dead pet.