US Madoran Magical Menagerie Guild

Discuss the official WarcraftPets guild and Discord channel.
Doobjanka
MVP
Pet Score:9260
BattleTag®:Doobjank#1625
Realm:Madoran-us
US Madoran Magical Menagerie Guild

Post by Doobjanka » August 19th, 2013, 8:34 pm

We now offer a second guild on Madoran, Magical Menagerie, which already has the Thundering Serpent Hatchling unlocked.

FAQ:

"What does the Thundering Serpent Hatchling require?"
Revered with the guild and 270g, so if you roll a new toon you can get it around level 25, if you switch a toon that is already exalted with our guild, you can buy it right away.

"But Doob, how does this new guild affect me?"
If you already have the Thundering Serpent Hatchling, it shouldn't affect you at all.

"Am I forced to move toons over to the new guild?"
Nope.

"If I move a toon to the new guild, do I get any additional perks?"
Less cluttered Gchat for awhile! Empty guild bank!

"Will the two guilds offer the same events if I do move?"
Yes. You won't be excluded if you decide to jump to the other guild.

"If I move, how do I keep in touch?"
/join wcpg will be a chat channel between guilds. Optional.
Proudly volunteering to this website since 11/09!

Jezebull
Top Rater
Pet Score:3936
BattleTag®:Smallfryz#1927
Realm:Mal'Ganis-us

Re: US Madoran Magical Menagerie Guild

Post by Jezebull » August 20th, 2013, 6:42 am

Thankyou Doob for being awesome and getting us a new pet!!! you rock ;) :D

Aquitas
Pet Score:12790
BattleTag®:Aquitas333#1619
Realm:Kilrogg-us

Post by Aquitas » August 20th, 2013, 8:16 am

oops nevermind found my answer thanks!

Coulomb
MVP
Pet Score:4228
Realm:Aggramar-us

Post by Coulomb » August 20th, 2013, 12:03 pm

I don't have much experience with Guild hopping. How do we maintain Guild Reputation while changing?

Egnever
Top Rater
Pet Score:10768
BattleTag®:Egnever#1670

Post by Egnever » August 21st, 2013, 5:33 am

Create an alt. Have the alt join the new guild and then quest until Exalted. Collect pet. (after paying of course)

Doobjanka
MVP

Post by Doobjanka » August 21st, 2013, 6:21 am

If you have a toon exalted with a guild, and you leave and join this one, you'll automatically be Revered, which is as high as you need to be to buy the pet.

Astratia
Top Rater
Pet Score:3118
Realm:Thorium Brotherhood-us

Post by Astratia » August 21st, 2013, 9:57 am

I hope to be able to join you sometime tonight if that is possible :)
Just in case my battle tag is
RetroTigress#1432

Andysocial
MVP
Pet Score:8489
BattleTag®:andysocial#1653
Realm:Arthas-us

Post by Andysocial » August 21st, 2013, 10:07 am

TY guys so much for this. My main toon is in a guild that focus on end game Raiding and have not done any challenge modes and I thought I would never have this pet. You guys are great.

Arnithall
Pet Score:11384
Realm:Thrall-us

Post by Arnithall » August 23rd, 2013, 8:04 am

This is the most amazing thing and encourage everyone to get to Mandoran for your Thundering Serpent Hatchling. Everyone in guild is very fun... not to mention rabid pet collectors...

Since I didn't have a toon on Madoran, I started a DK simply because you get gold faster in Oulands than starting areas. Get your guild tabbard at friendly then have at it w/ questing. You'll reach revered quickly enough. I also did dungeons. I've leveled many toons via dungeons and the gold you get from grays & greens is great too.

Word of warning.. SAVE a dragonkin stone. He will be GREEN quality when you learn him.

Thank you to Doob for purchasing and having this wonderful opportunity for all us pet collectors!

Radnok
Pet Score:4023

Post by Radnok » August 23rd, 2013, 1:02 pm

Sounds like this may be a good place to put some of the alts in the main guild as well.

Glad you added a chat for inter-guild communications.
Radnok (Alliance/Kilrogg)
Igasho/Pandirella (Horde/Madoran)

Pinyin
Pet Score:4663
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Pinyin » August 23rd, 2013, 3:18 pm

Just to double check-are you ok if I roll a toon for extremely casual play (maybe once or twice a week) so that I eventually grind the rep needed for this pet?

Also-thank you for obtaining it for your guild-it's rather awesome!
Last edited by Pinyin on October 1st, 2013, 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Doobjanka
MVP

Post by Doobjanka » August 23rd, 2013, 4:24 pm

Pinyin wrote:Just to double check-are you ok if I roll a toon for extremely casual play (maybe once or twice a week) so that I eventually grind the rep needed for this pet?

Also-thank you for obtaining it for your build-it's rather awesome!
Yes, I won't remove anyone from the guild unless it goes over 1k members and we can't invite new people!

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152

Post by Bloodyfields » August 26th, 2013, 10:15 am

We have a great group of people so far. Everything we could hope for. I'm very much looking forward to more joining and getting to know you, even if only while you work for the pet. If you see me on please say hi. I love making new friends
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.

Derfis
Pet Score:4279
BattleTag®:Derfis#1992
Realm:Moonrunner-us

Post by Derfis » August 28th, 2013, 11:18 am

Joined the guild about two weeks ago and two nights ago I finally got my serpent hatchling. Most people would probably quit playing that character at that point. I have had such an amazing experience so far that i'm going to stay and level this guy out. Between the fact that there is always alot of people on, how helpful everyone is and the overall really positive vibe I would be stupid to leave. Dont question the decision just come on over and join us you wont be disappointed.

Dabner
Pet Score:2769
Realm:Kargath-us

Post by Dabner » September 2nd, 2013, 7:02 am

Great guild. I started a lock, Neffario and between the guild chat and wcpg a guild member found the rare barrens giraffe I have been missing and even though I was not high enough to enter the zone, she came and picked me up and watched my back while I tamed it. The guild is full of knowledgable people and just from the chat I've learned a lot about pet battles. I plan on sticking around even after I have leveled enough to get the pets I'm missing. Great group to have fun with. Thanks. Maybe the vent server will get tried out next :)

Ravnhawk
MVP
Pet Score:6534
BattleTag®:ravnhawk#1272
Realm:Zul'jin-us

Post by Ravnhawk » September 4th, 2013, 1:11 pm

Hi Just wanted to let anyone in the Magical Menagerie guild to know they can whisper me if you need some help. I'm Jorrian in the Warcraft Pets guild. I don't have a toon in Magical Menageries so you won't find me there. I do have a 2 person mount and have been known to ferry people around to get them some additional flight points in Panda Land, or to fly you to a place where you can get a pet your missing. So add me to your friend list if you need some help and I'd be glad to oblige. I have also been running people thru low level dungeons as well so if I am running people thru I'll get someone to announce it in your guild chat so you all can join in if you want. Free xp I know can always come in handy. There is always the bonus of gear. We do normally run it on free for all but if we have more then a few we can always put it on normal loot and I'll pass. (I don't loot anything when we run the dungeons.) Northrend Dungeons will be on my list later in the week as I need rep with the Horde Exposition. I need the Schematic for the Chopper. Happy Hunting!

Also if anyone still needs a Scourged Whelpling let me know there are always more then a few up on Steamwheedle Cartel. I've been CRZing people to help them get it.

Silvermikey
MVP
Pet Score:3229
Realm:Lightbringer-us

Post by Silvermikey » September 8th, 2013, 5:08 pm

I had stopped playing for a while because my home server population was very low and could not find "like" minded people to enjoy the game with. In the two weeks that i have been back and joins MM it reminded me why i enjoyed WOW so much. This is a great bunch of people and i am loving it here all over again, if you like pets and are looking for friends the i strongly suggest MM or WCP as guilds, it will remind you why MMO is about people!

PS: that bit about "Empty" guild bank is funny, the officers are regularly begging us to use stuff out of the bank because it is SO full of useful stuff.

Askania
Pet Score:10104
Realm:Khaz'goroth-us

Post by Askania » September 13th, 2013, 4:10 pm

I am going to create a new character as soon as I wake up, you are a very generous person and a fantastic group of people to offer this to pet collector's. I have 2 guilds both horde and alliance all 20 characters are solely me, so being able to join this guild means that I can get the guild pets I otherwise wouldn't so thank you very much :)

Waveryn
Pet Score:13667

Post by Waveryn » September 27th, 2013, 6:12 am

Hey Bloody I miss ya in WCP :-), I did not know we had a chat to see MM, how does this work do I see all of WCP guild chat and MM chat also :?:
Wave

Bloodyfields
MVP
Pet Score:3152

Post by Bloodyfields » September 27th, 2013, 8:00 am

Type /join wcpg will get in in the cross guild chat. Unfortunately it is limited in that you don't see all the g/chat from both guilds but you can talk to members cross guild on this channel. It's probably for the best or we would all need a speed reading course to keep up with chat, especially during cheev spam. :)
Proudly serving as Guild Master of Magical Menagerie.