WTT My 2009 Grunty CE for your CE or TCG pets

Arrange pet trades on US and Oceanic servers.
Faelar
Top Rater
Pet Score:6744
BattleTag®:Faelar#1331
Realm:Thrall-us
Re: WTT My 2009 Grunty CE for your CE or TCG pets

Post by Faelar » August 13th, 2013, 11:23 am

Yeah most of us are quite aware of the spectral tiger cub dupe wave, the jewelled onyx panthers, the haunting spirits, the crimson deathchargers. Even funnier was that blues posted yesterday claiming the cubs weren't duped but 'compromised accounts'.. My there sure is a LOT of COMPROMISED ACCOUNTS selling level 6 cubs! Not any level 1 cubs! just 6! Anyways enough thread derail. The bottom line is that tcg pets if they are not being duped will not drop very much in price. The ones that show up on the BMAH might slowly go a little lower. The new card set didn't really add a ton more of the older pets, sure it added some...but so many people playing this game.

Laraven
Pet Score:7886
BattleTag®:LaRaven#1620
Realm:Korgath-us

Post by Laraven » August 13th, 2013, 12:39 pm

Owch, Didn't notice how Grunty's price has gone up on eBay. Glad I got mine way back for $50.

Selling pets on the auction house can be a pain on some servers. Most ppl on my server could care less about pets/mounts. But selling/trading here on this website you find people interested in pets and collecting them. Some willing to pay a lot to get the ones they are missing, some not, but the interest is here. Even if our "values" differ from servers and eBay. I personally would rather trade here then risk my pets getting the "pet cage" bug anyways.

Ablutos
Realm:Blackrock-us

Post by Ablutos » August 14th, 2013, 8:11 am

Successfull trade, he gave me the Code then i gave him the agreed upon items/gold.
Cheers :)